Saturday, June 14, 2008

here comes the sun.

Just got back from P Ramlee the musical.
The ending was heart-wrenching.
I totally recommend you watch it,worth every penny.
I saw Soo Hui there haha.
Rin and Kak Trin were all "DON'T YOU DARE WEAR JEANS" on me the day before,so as I good girl I followed.
I settled on a clean,crisp cream shirt dress and a cute lavender scarf to match.
Very Jackie O (RY ! (:)
But alas, there were so many who abode the rules, but whatever.
Musly Ramlee is an amazing actor.
Anyway lets not dwell on that,when my internet starts working and I get photos AND stuff.
Penarek Beca (:

The other day, Callie and I, along with our random,random ramblings began talking about shoes.
Boys don't get it.
Girls don't get enough of it.
BUT anyway, we began talking about styles and stuff.
How Cal is forever searching (STILL SEARCHING) for the perfect pair of wedges.
How tiny feet,well size fives, are good and bad cos well it's cute but it's so common it's hard to find shoes during festive seasons.
The other day I was at the chiro(practer) and he was yadeeyadeeyaing about how ugly my toes were.
"Oh your poor toes!"
I stared at him completely dumbfounded that he was actually commenting on my horrendous painting skills, "huh?"
"They're infected,purple and all"
Oh if you weren't so funny and maybe a little cute,and if my mummy wasn't there I woulda kicked you.
If I don't come after some time ,when I step into the room, he goes "Hello Stranger."
HELLO STRANGER!!!?
I can't seem to grasp the movie that the line comes from.
(Well it does right? Is it possible that man can actually come up with pick-up-lines like these, not that he was picking me up he's married and I'm fifteen,not that I mind.I JOKE! Please please Kak Sha don't read my blog)
He's so cool,he has a tattoo :0
kay update soooooooon.
I HATE MY LACK OF INTERNET!


$#^*$^@!#^$!@^

bye!

No comments: