Friday, May 30, 2008

Tums (:
Mummy makes awesome banofee pie man,yum.

I'm supposed to be packing and cleaning my Hurricane Katrina-esque swept room but..
You know FACEBOOK gets kinda tempting.
You know what else is tempting?
Besides Banofee pie,a MACBOOK.
It's a friggin' 4ks worth of chachingy.
Now where am I supposed to get that kinda cheddar?
Maybe I should have a garage sale,and sell my old clothes and stuff.
You know I did think about that but I'm such a junkie,I'd probably buy that old Little Mermaid storybook of myself.
You know what I really need?
A bigger room.A bigger bank account,(maybe a bigger IQ,since the capacity of your brain does not prove your intelluectualism),Bigger toes(HAHAHAH ARIFF!)
And a bigger slice of banofee pie.

Ariff - MacBook 2.0Ghz = RM3,999 (*@#&*($&@*&$&& - www.youtube.com/SenakFM says:
wth swt
Ariff - MacBook 2.0Ghz = RM3,999 (*@#&*($&@*&$&& - www.youtube.com/SenakFM says:
evey com has itunes
Ariff - MacBook 2.0Ghz = RM3,999 (*@#&*($&@*&$&& - www.youtube.com/SenakFM says:
its a fact
M! Heaven cries says:
If you install
Ariff - MacBook 2.0Ghz = RM3,999 (*@#&*($&@*&$&& - www.youtube.com/SenakFM says:
who wouldnt
M! Heaven cries says:
hdhbfjsajs!@03u38u51!
M! Heaven cries says:
GRRRRR DON'T POTONG MY STEAM LA!


Hahahah!
Mars Bars you biatch,I know you don't read my blog so I'll just rant 'bout youuu.
I'll be seeing you for the next 4 days on Sunday!
Yay bronzing time!
We'll conspire to take over the world no (:
Snap!I just realised that I haven't shaved/waxed my legs yet la ): urgh grr.
So I went to my waxing thing and it's by Body Shop ,it's called sugaring.
Omg so worth it.Cos it makes you so smooth and it tastes so yummy (:
It's basically sugar mollases and sandalwood,well I didn't know it was sandalwood at first so after eating "santalum album" and panicked,I smartly googled it.
HAH I've eaten more poisonuous things in a bowl(Don't tll my ama about the pak chan!)

JAZBAZ and I need to go bra shopping /: Yeah Kak Jas,hah so funny.

Aite SUGAR RUSHs on.

1 comment:

Cathaj said...

little mermaid XD
under the sea...