Monday, June 23, 2008

inside the animals mind.

Random-spiration (;

Monday.
I had trouble getting up again
Not that I'm very good at any time of the morning.
No you know
why Garfield hates Mondays.
Well actually if you ask my dear sweet sweet classmates, I'm either late or arrive 20 seconds before the bell rings.
But they put up with my nonsense so lovingly and cover me, most of the time.
Assembly was long-as.
But touching in my own mediocre kinda way.

As this week is INTERNATIONAL ANTI-DRUGS week,we had a sketch performed by 5 Belian.
Our speaker was Big D by the way.
Oh Djians are so very easily amused, but it was cute something to take out the grumpy in my morning mayhem.

Ustazah still isn't back, please continue praying for her safe recovery.

As I mentioned earlier about the assembly, our nice PE teacher aka K's momma, let us skip it and we just chit chatted in class.
Actually come to think of it we do that 97% of the time.
Lets just say we have our ways with words.
Kay how am I joking, she just gives in to the constant:-

"Aiyoh teacher cramp la!!!"

"Teacher sooo hot!"

"Eyer teacher dowwan la I forgot to bring my PE clothes"

hahahah!

So A,J,M and myself talked about the important things in life.
Like hmmm, PMR (for 2.5 seconds) , chosen stream (sorry J its arts for us! )
and wait for it...wait for it....

PROM.

The big oh ten
, can't wait (:
Instantly we go back reminiscing about how alike we are to our seniors and our special bond and connection.
No my eyes weren't tearing, there was just something in my eye.

Drama team met up during the Form 5s recess.
I still can't digest the news.
Omg thank you for trusting (& burdening me heheh) me P, Big D and W!
I'll be happy to carry all your shit.
harhar (:

I plan to blog everyday. But the thing about my darling family is that
when you're from a mixed par
entage, your brothers eyes tend to look like this


No comments: