Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy everrr afterrrrr :D

A proper one tomorrow,hopefully.
I'll tag the laptop to Titaz cos KT is gonna be at prefects camp.
KT a prefect I love her but I find it hard to imagine.
You know this will totally sound like a case of sour grapes,but I dislike prefects.
Well their requirements actually.
Okay maybe I get the hair and the londeh pants.
But!
The socks.
What is low socks gonna do to you.
Wait if you're gonna tell me it's to instill discipline in the future for our working days.
Oh please.
We wear heels to work.
Well I especially dislike prefects this week beacause they question my lipbalm, hello odn't you get dry lips and took away my black bands.
It's not like I'm going to stranggle you with them but whatever.
Who am I kiddin', MARK !!!!
hheheh
xoxo

Kay lets keep this short & sweet cos I want to hit the hay.

Things that make my day super.

*In the morning, I wake up extra late but still manage to get my brother and myself to school
before the first bell rings.

*The faces of my sleepy,zombie faced classmates

*Really mad awesome coconut science experiments to start off the day

*A great geo lesson and a free period after to sneak the breakkie that I missed in the morn

*A good chat durin' recess

*Dinie Gossip Girl sneaking into my class hahahahaha!

*Kheng,Fie,Sani,Amirul and Myself singing (or at least attempting to) CINTA really loud

*Making Barney happy,talking to sotong haha!

*catching up on the paper, only to be taken away by Hoong Yi.

*look at cute boys play footie out of the window.

*surprise visit from Quah

*wake at pella bella when she flies! CALLIE (} ;

*taking a nap on Emir. Not only is he comfy he smells so good. Even after PE IM LIKE OHHH bottle that. Oh and when your mind isn't exactly and top speed a cute face kinda helps kick it into gear (;

*Finishing the karangan just in the nick of time

*meeting (and smelling hahah inside thing) wan jyn,I miss you

*Talking to my best friends after school

*A good lunch and nap.

EVERYTHING HAPPENED.



Whatever I said about not liking my class this year I take it back
Although I'm almost one hundred percent sure I didn't say a thing.
I truly love my classmates,although everyone gets on everyones nerves all the time.
I really love you 3 Cengal


No comments: