Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I think most of all what I want Disneyland to be is a happy place where parents and children can have fun together-Walt Disney

Hiya!
It's currently one-ish here America.
Staying in the Disneyland Hotel,Anaheim.
Which is in The OC :D hehe
Ok lets start with the flight.
Checked our luggage in as soon as we arrived to KLIA met Abang Kwando and he helped check us in.Waited or Tira,Lynnie and Kak Fie and fam,which reminds me

WHOEVER WENT FOR SRI AMANS PROM WILL KNOW THAT WAN FATIN IRINA GOT 1ST RUNNER UP FOR PROM QUEEEEN (:

She's gonna kill me!Oh well.
The flight from KL to Taipei was ohkay.Not too long.
But from TAIPEI TO LOS ANGELES AIRPORT WAS KILLER.
18 hours Oh God.Not to sound like a brat but very limited leg space to me anyway,but it could be the fact that WAN FATIN ATIRA took most of mine.
I kinda got used to the time zone(hopefully!)cos I stayed up till six the night before the flight.
Anyway when we got to LA ,we hoped on a bus the ten of us.A HERTZ bus which is a vehicle renting company so papa and Uncle Wan rented cars.And I fell asleep.
It's sooooo cold.BRRRRRR.
Got to the hotel checked in,showered,BED!
The toilets are so cute!The hotel isn't very luxurious actually it's pretty regular.
I'm not even sure if it has stars!But it's clean,rather spacious and comfy so who cares riggggghhhht!!!!
Anyway me and adik woke up really early!Around 6.30 and for the first time we had to wake mummy and papa.hehehe
Changed and had breakkie at Goofy's Kitchen with Atie's fam.We met Goofy,Chip&Dale,Pluto,Gepetto and my personal fave Baloooooooo (:
The foods scrumptious but I'm trying a new tactic which is kinda working eyh Cay (;
Walked around and our first ride was like race cars for babies but turned up a notch or two.
It was cute but you actually HAD to steer and push the accelerator.Mommy was like HOOOOOWWWWWW!hahaha
Next ride was this Star Wars thing called Star Tours.Its a virtual stimulation so pretty cool actually.I enjoyed it better than the Batman one in Aussie Dreamland.
Then me ,Tie and Lynn went for Space Mountain.It was on a scale of one to ten a four.
But I'm a rollercoaster junkie so maybe thats why.Then we walked down to Disney Downtown (: Ate SALTY popcorn my fave kind and cotton candy!Pictures and more rides.
Hmmmm we watched the fireworks display.
I'll video the whole thing for you guys tomm.
If you thought your fireworks at Ah Mas and Ah Kongs house during Chinese New Year is the bomb,you ain't seen nuthin yet.
Whoops this was sposed to be short,I'm supposed to retire into bed now.
x.

"See ya real soon!"-Mickey Mouse

No comments: