Monday, December 03, 2007

The rest is still unwritten.

To a butt kicking year (:


It's December.
The month.
THEEEEE month to be exact.
Holidays,parties,freedom!
Freedom for the ghastly text books and stupid school monogramed test papers of course!
A breather,a break for us hard working folks this year.
If your still alive,fit and breathing,congratulations.We've made it (:
Give yourself a pat on the back and go on indulge.

I've been in DJ for two years-and counting!-now.
And I think alot have heard me say this but my experiences are like my favourite type of chocolate.
Bittersweet.

Highschool is alot like hmm well.
For example asam laksa.
I personally don't like asam laksa but I know majority of you do so I guess it's a good example.
How many of us have said "OH I KNOW THE PERRRRRFECT ASAM LAKSA,"
BUT
Ladies and gents remember how nothing and I mean nothing is perfect?
And it all boils down-pun not intended- to one thing.A point of view.
Anyway lets say high school is the soup, add them teachers,best friends,mutual friends,class mates,school assignments,exams,extra curicullar activities,fits with family,friends,teachers,problems etc.
Those are the curry leaves,salt,pepper,chillies,coriander leaves,lime,assortment of herbs etc.
There is no perfect quantity.Just a pinch here and there and sometimes a handful here a dash there.
But from the feedbacks we learn from our mistakes.
Too much sugar makes it hard for you to appreciate the spiciness.
Too much spice gives you well a hard time,but I know most of you enjoy the spice.Which is why most of us are achievers.
Don't be a stereotyped beauty paegent winner who says she is a soul believer blah blah blah.
Because she is also the moron who knows only to " believe in world peace".
C'mon we have enough dreamers.Pity the sandman.
We all are.But how many of us are achievers.
cos whats the point to beleieve if we're not striving to achieve?

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm anxious to atone from my past mistakes as a first step towards a fresh new start next year.
So let me cut to the chase and get with it shall weeee?

Firstly lets all have a moment of silence to thank GOD for everything he has blessed us with,the challenges he faced us with,the family and friends hwe have etc.
I know there will be odd moments of silence because no one reads my blog at the same time hahah so yeahh.
I want to let my whole family know how much I love them.
From my parents and paternal and maternal side of the fam here in ole KL.
To my Uncle Jal and Aunty Mel and my baby cousins El and Zach in England who is living next door to Thiery FREAKING Hienry.
I kid youuuuu not!
To Aunty Ara is AUSSIELAND.SURRRRRFERRRR BOY AND LOLLIES AUNTY!
And my freaking cousins in Jogjakarta.
Mind you if I was there I'd be sitting on the throne biatch.
hahahah no hard feelings we're famillyyyyyy.
Then my awesome posum entourage.HAH!
SUJAKOUTURE. FAMILY LOVE ALL THE WAY (:

My everything.
You girls and guys have been awesome.
Who knew we could create this much drama in DJ hahahah.
From outings to sleepovers to and "therapy seshs" with nicko!
I love you all so so much.
My JONAPHIARY.
You girls are awesome.
JO(yce)
secret keeper,syrup jelly fanatic.
My love for you is like your love and fascination for food,namely doughnuts.
ENDLESS (:
(so)PHIA
Kakak.Sometimes I think she's really my sister cos we fight but love each other all same same wan ya phieeeeee.Plus her sisters name is Marissa and she was my first friend in DJ.Her history with me can fill Mr Magoriums life story.
RY(ann)
EDVARD KAH-LEN.
Siberian Huskies look good with me Ry!!
She's extremely thoughtful,extremely fun,extremely good at dancing,and sometimes extremely weird.But she's so extremely caring and sometimes ever so genteel aren't you Ry.
The blusher biatch thing was sooooooo funny right.But I love you even if you did wear blush to school.hahahha

My LOVE.
Jer and Jyn I promise I will love you guys sooooo much eventhough we're sep by sessions.
Phie Ash Shaz you guys know me inside out.I don't think I could ever hide things from you guys.

My sister.
She knows who she is.
We go back.
WAAAAAAYYYY BACK.
Our similarities may scare you but one differences may make you shit in your pants.

My Cyrenz and Twilightz.
THEY ARE PRACTICALLY FAMILIA.

My delicious fam.
Form One was funny wasn't it?
We're kinda distant.
At times even falling apart but that's ok ):
I bought super glue today (:

Bataianz 06.
One word.
FUN.
the noisiest naughtiest best class ever.
We won for choral speaking man beat that.grrrahhh!
Becky BOOOOO I MISCH YOU!Being pengerusi will never be the same ):
I miss Sherns weirdness it's like she's soft and loud at the same time!
YeeFei shut up ok (:
FOOOFOOOOOOOOOO
Wern+Y Kee oh oh and Boey and Patrick the charlie and the choc factory guy.dunno la what nicole says and nics PATRICK CATCH and then she throws nothing.I sware nics damn weirdddd.
nic,tri,fie,ty,tat and row damn they go without saying.

My Kesatria fam.
I WILLLL FOLLOW YOUUUUUUUUU (:

My Prefects Fam.
We really are family.Who fights and hugs on the same day?
FAMILIAAAAA!

AWWWWW I LOVE YOU ALL BIIIIIIIIIG HUGGGGGS AND OODLES AND POODLES OF KISSES!
Princess Rinoa Sydney and Meow and Dan(HumphreyTan)are gonna kick butt la ok can die looking at their results so ya.pmr and spm can kiss their pert tush.
Debutante Sammmmmmm!

The CIKGUSSSS!
For the education,pain,persevation,perspiration!,love,support,guidance you have given to all of us.I can never thank you alll enough.
And for anyone else I've left out I love you all and appreciate you all sooooooo much.

bLOGGERS BEING A BITCH COS I WAS SPOSE TO UPLOAD GAMBARS!
SORRRRRRRYYYYY


No comments: