Thursday, December 06, 2007

Made in the'90s

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU GUYS.
READ FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.
I REPEAT TOP TO BOTTOM!!!!

Oh yeah last photo.For the FormFivers whom are leaving us.
We'll miss you guys ):

you guys put that spark in my fire.

Ok finally after days slaving in fornt of the laptop,yes my internet can be THAT screwy it's done.I just wanna wish everyone a very Happy New Year,Merry Christmas,Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha,Happy Hannukah and what not.I'm gonna miss you guys )':
I'll go online often.
I love everyone so much eventhough your photo isn't here.You can feel it.
You can feel the force.
May the force be with you.

Scout Kitty go meow


JOYCE heheheh.SOUR face (:


My sayangs hard at "WORK"

Ry I love you cos you're my sunshine after the rain.
Barbaric Baby ((:

OHHHHHHH SOMEONES MADDD

Capt. (OATS!!!! OC!)

In Mr. Pianos house


WOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHH!

Tyron,ladies man.

AWWWW EVERYONE IN HERE IS CUTE(specially meeeee kan malll)

Daenice.Geddit.I love you guys so much but we lack pictures together.
Especially Ms. Nicole.We took so many photographs when we were in choir ):

Krishikinsss.I love her legs!

Marcus is flying.That's so awesome.Blogger: TAKE IT BACKSTAGE - Edit Post " Popiaaaah (: Mal (((: One of the best cikgus..."

This was before he attempted to do his Superman stunt.
(and made me scream the stadium down!I bet you heard it when you fell)

(:

choclate millllk

Our mommas used to work together!
And now we "work" together too!

The "HUSBAND"


Remember we got into trouble in the first or second grade catapulting erasers against
the walls of our cold Sri Inai class room while the rest of them had tea.
Diabetes causing treats of condensed milk Milo and sugar coated cream crackers were no match
to the simple joy of boyish fun.You,me,Az and Shafiq had to write lines remember.
Once again the only girl.
Pure simple fun,I'd do it all over again even those stupid lines if I could (:

cik suuuuu

Babe the whole entire world is SICK of our faces.


My pride and joy.



your my sunshine after the rainnn

heeeeee Affiq

I LOVE THEM TO THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

AWWWWW (((: knew this will come in handy
Blackmail baby!

Omg Nicky we ARE the hottest people in Kesatria (:

I hate this picture but I love mamal so yah!


Popiaaaah (:


Mal (((:

One of the best cikgus EVER

Baihaqi.

TAN SOONG SAN,RYAN ATWOOD heh!



LOOK AT ZIM MAN!

I'm so proud of em!


SHERNNNNN
We take way too many photos together PHIEEEE

Actually I was asking Kem for the camera but it turned out pretty cool.



Aww Chan Keat!
ABANG!
You should know whose is the biggest!

Ustazah )':
He was being all papa on me!
Support triple K (that's actually a breakfast cereal but yah)

Where's Meer?

Kayra,the lil angel

LEAN MEAN DANCING MACHINE

hahahha ABHI!

Remember how we thought it was gonna break but it didn't!
hahaha and sweet stefan helped!AWWW
We got baked beans as our prize :l


Kesatria-IMPERSONATOR

hahahhaha Lex and Marcus!



"ABBAAANNNGGG SAKKITTTT !"
this was the most agonizing photo I had to ever pose for

sweetheart,you always make me proud and happy.
I love you so much.

Wei Chee Jo Dae




OMG!

Don't mind us,apparently we were emo-ing

No comments: