Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Damn right!



Hello blog.

Hmmm let me see,where do I go about this.Where to start?
So much to say but so little ways to put it.
Ah nevermind I shall put it in my own words.Do not mind me (:

School started last weeek.
It'll be wrong for me to say this is the 2nd week of school on account it's actually only been..hm let me count..5 days!But plus last two days,last week,seven.
Oh suck that.

Cengal's pretty ok.
Once again the love-hate relationship starts.
No point with the drowning of sorrows and the crying,I did that last year.
Isn't that right my JEWS(: They were deathly scared whenever I cried like lost puppies I tell you.
I had to tunjuk muka and try not to laugh and cry at the same time.
Rose among the thorns again,too.
It's kinda fun until they go into jerk mode.
But I'll get to that tomorrow.
Off to the sack for me
oh yeah before I goooooo

KENZO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MUMMY OR SISTERS SEE THIS.
HELLO AUNTY AND KENZOS LITTLE SISTERS!You used to wave at me when you pick your korkor up from tuition remember?
Anyway Kenzo you buy the tickets ok (:
I'll be the date.ahahahahahah

Kenzooooo ):



No comments: