Wednesday, December 05, 2007

She's all over the place

You know this was supposed to be just a picture post AGAIN
but ya know bloggers currently been PMS-ing alot so yeah.
But it could be probably cos of my area,cos that's what the computer guy said.
Proof was after papa upgraded the freaking thing it still refuses to cooperate.
It's honestly freaking TM net or whatever this wireless connection is called.
Like theres no 'chi' in this area,or whatevs.They don't realise the torture.
I have a brother who plays online games.Stupid lag-ish games.Maple to be exact.But to each his own you know,but I hate online games.

Anywayyyy...
Let's rewind toooo
SUNDAY!
Man,Sunday was fun.
Had two birthdays.First was for a two year old named Isabelle and her four year old brother Fateh Iqbal.
I only remember their names cos Isabelle is so cute and the boy was my papas and brothers name.
Oh and he was rather cute though.
I was kinda reluctant on the first one cos well it's basically a toddlers and a child's party what is a teenager supposed to do there?
But I miss it ALL THE TIME,cos my papa does some work for the father who is the owner of GLOMAC mind you.
Kinda why it's held in KL CENTRAL HILTON!
So this was the first year I actually went usually it's just my papa and adik.Adik always says it's so nice blahblahblah.
But from his lack of judgement I just listened not really believing.
UNTIL my papa was like no it's in the GRAND BALLROOM!
Grand freaking Ballroom.
I was like how old are they again?
As I entered I was in awe.There was a bouncy castle the size of a tennis court!
Few crafts centres!One for like stained glass rubber thingies,one for tats,one to make cookies!
One for fried ice cream and a chocolate fountain and theres even a centre for glitter tats!
It looked rather dead cos of the crowd but I was like,OMG CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE!
Met the guy and his wife.They're nice.The lady's rather pretty plus I love her fuschia beads.
So we had to walk to our table and we went to one which was kinda in the middle but it only had three seats left but we needed four so we went to the one on the left.
OK I KNOW I'M DETAILED BUT I LIKE TO VISUALISE THINGS AND I BET MOST OF YOU DO TOO!so think of it as a favour shall we?
I wasn't really paying attention to anything,unless it was pretty,bright,shiny or sparkly cos I was still kinda groggy,only waking up an an hour before we left to get dressed.So I was practically just staring at my Lewres to keep awake.
Then when I sat down I noticed the girl next to me was wearing a really cool top and her back was facing mine so I was like oh she has to be about my age.
Then our parents introduced themselves and began talking then the girl was like "Hi!My names Tash!"
True to her tagline,her words ARE injected with happiness.
I was like hey I know her,so I kinda blurted out you know Joyce right?(hah I think I do that to most KDUians I meet hahah ILU cay!)
She's like Yeah!and soon we started chitchatting!
And hah the food was good.Yum.
I don't know what got into us but we actually went on stage to accept not awards.
But the party packs!
I have no idea but our bros did too so ngeh.We had a pink balloon each!
And the party pack was pink itself so I was already hyperventilating!
There were like brownies inside,glitter stickers,a cute strawberry short cake lipgloss!,Belle merchandise(cos the baby's name Isabelle!) and a lolly!
It was really cute!
Then we were kinda bored so we made cookies(which Tash polished off !),ate fried ice cream and the chocolate fruits things and the stained glass rubber thingies.
The two guys were kinda cute rigggggghhhtttttt!
After that,we exchanged numbers and we had to leave ): aww I didn't get to jump on the bouncy castle!!!
or get any photos.oh well.

Home.
Changed for tennis.
Rushed home from tennis.
Rushed to shower and dress.
Rushed to SOULed OUT.

Got there really late for Brandon and Corys birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIES!
Uh they're twelve and eleven respectively so don't get any ideas cos I won't give you their numbers hahah!
I was like Oh hi Happy Birthday Bran and Cory! so I hugged what looked like both of them.
Until Cory was like Marissa!I'm over here!!!!
I was hugging Brandon and not Cory but SHAUN!Who proceeded to bow and say thank you thank you yes it's my birthday..
Sam nearly killed me when she hit me as punishment for lateness.MEANIE.
then she was like did you get my message.
I said which one because on the journey the dungu sent like one trillion messages.
Then she grabbed my phone and showed me the latest one which went like this:
"Joel Wong is at that table with his friends.Is he with Xin Dee?
Please help me murder Shaun when you
get here later cos he keeps shouting
JOEL Madden JOEL Madden.
I'm so embarassed!"

Oh,THAAAAAAT message :D
So I was kinda thinking who is Joel Wong cos of mois impecabble memory then I looked up to see this guy waving.
Oh JO's hott brother I remember!
hahahahhahahaha!
So yeah talked and ate my food while she and Shuie Nee left me which a bunch of kidas who wants to tattoo each others butts.
They're not over 13 I can tell you that.My God.
When they came back Sam said she was late cos she helped a lady who was puking in the toilet.What a saint.
I had a funny incident with about five mat sallehs.
One of them was tan and had SETHS hair!Fits the bill Nicole!!
I was looking at the cakes and it was like right next to their table.
So they waved and were like HIIII!!!!!
I'm usually an extrovert myself but they were like WOAH,so I just smiled shyly.
Then they were like ou know doing those ushering hand movements,I was already quite near them so I just went one step then they're like closer! I was scared and weirded out at the sama time!
Then they're like Hi!
So I didn't know what else to say I said HI.
I forgot which was like Where are you from?
I said here.
Maybe they're drunk but they were drinking cokes and sprites so maybe they just spiked their drinks or what not.
One guy said oh in SOULed OUT
and the Seth one was like no moron,the chick(I'M A CHICK :D) means in M'sia you bubbling idiot.
And then they laughed.I felt used.I was kinda used.whatevs.
Then I was about to step away when they asked how old I was
I replied with a mere 14.
And their like whatttt?Rubbing their eyes in disbelief and smiling.NO joke.
So I walked away smiling and they were waving frantically in the air WAIT WAIT WAITTTT!!!!!!!!
So I turned.They;re like whats your name.
Marissa.
They're like OHHHHH BYEEEEE MARISSAAAAAA!!!!
I think one of them said OC!!!!!!But I like Summer better.
Cute guys are equally funny!

The SOULed OUT people were kinda confused when me S and S were loitering around they thought we were going home but we weren't!
I want to tell you all about the scary scary guy but you might be able to sleep so aybe next post.
Or maybe I won't be able to sleep either way.

Easiest way to get what you want :

"Aunty Jo you know I love you right,"
"Yes Sam order anything you want,"

WE SCORE!

No comments: