Friday, September 28, 2007

instead of breaking mirrors maybe I'll just break my face

Ugh.
I feeel really disgusting today.
Fat and ugly and stupid kind of disgusting and NO I'M NOT HAVIN' PMS.

I like this picture (:
oh and next to Affiq is my good friend Chern Siang who was complaining of his braces today.
Don't worry it'll wear off ohkay?
I cannot go scouts tomorrow,mummy and papa don't let.
I very sad.Sophie if you're going let me know what happened ok.

Today was science.I think I lost so many marks for the stupid last question.
Art.Lets just say I'll stick with English thankyou.

This is so nice.Joyce I want this.oh and a bandeaukini.
Except I'm fat and ugly so I can't wear it ):

I GOT MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK(yes I do.Get over it.)

I don't want to friend Sophia Aliza Jamal and Daniel Tan Boon Leng anymore
I hate you both
(outs on merajuk face and walks off)
No more pink wedding.
You guys are meannnnnn.

This game of make believe that we are trying to play.
Is not going out as planned.Life is stressful enough when your face can crack mirrors.
But I've learnt my lesson.
The scar embedded on my left wrist will never erase.




No comments: