Monday, October 08, 2007

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day



This is where I belong.

paradise.
sweet paradise.

IMPORTANT:
If you like to dance
RY ANN!NICOLE!JOYCE!
and ME!
hahahah
download The Way I Are Remix.
Reminds me of clubbing!
I wanna go clubbing /:

I'm tall can you take me? (:
Discotheque please.

Hmmmm it's the end of the Year-End Exams.
Time for a much needed break before leaping off to Form Three baby!
Something I'm not and am looking forward too.

Nicole brought Harpers Bazaar today and we were oggling at stuff we can only dream about.
Well for now right Nicole? (:

Some photos I scout for,I'm serious about working in the fashion industry.
Model or not.Imagine you are PAID to DRESS UP to go to WORK!
Wheeeeeeee




Photography by Terry Richardson.
This was for Vouge.French Vouge if I'm not mistaken.








The last is my favourite.

In case your rather clueless I'm pretty sure this potrays a sort of celebutante being chased by the paparazzi,hence the awkward stares with fags and tantrums which resulted into the soft drink photograph.
I know for a fact that working in the fashion industry is tough.(my cousin is a PR of some sort and gets invited to sweet gigs and fashion shows which he promised I will get to follow when I'm eighteen,four more years!.)
Sure you grace magazine covers,reign the catwalks,get the latest fashions every style every colour...
BUT
yes theres always a but to burst everyones bubble isn't there.
Its a bitchy industry and in this cut throat world,its even worse.
You can't rely on anyone but yourself and you have to be smart about your friends.
Not everyone should know about your secrets or your life.
Cause in this big world its everyone for themselves,the fight of the fittest.
But probably thats why I really want to get in there and experience it.
First here then I definitely want to do it in New York.

"If I can make it there,I'll make it anywhere,it's up to you New York,Neeewwww Yooooorrrkk!"

hence the song (:

After exams Pn Aruna told us to fill up the new cocuricullum card thing and last year they put me as a St. John.
I was like what the fudge?
So whether I'm allowed to or not I don't now,but I scribbled it and wrote "PENGAKAP" in big bold letters.
Much better.

Girls who are scouts are cool ok?
In fact we can rub two shortbreads together to make a fire.
I kid!
We DO NOT sell cookies,nor do we dance around the campfire.
So if you're looking for that I suggest you go somewhere else.

Its less than 10 hours since freedom and I've started painting my nails!
If you're tan like me,Revlon's Vixen works nicely onhour skin tone girls!
and guys if you want.
It's not like I can pray now so who cares!
I'm skipping school esok.
Facial and Raya shopping..
So I'll have to take it off on Wednesday.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Very nice photos, thank you,
have a good day