Saturday, September 15, 2007

You're drawn to my song

"Nothing but pennies in my pocket
Nothing but faith to keep me warm
Well,baby,then I would be broke without it
Tell me,how much for your love?
Slip my heart in your back pocket
All I got to keep you warm
So baby don't leave me here without it
Tell me,how much for your love?";

I love old songs.
Esp. particularly catchy ones,such as this number by Mandy Moore.In my pocket.
It was the first song that really told me what or showed me what sex appeal was all about.
I was young back then ok?

To all my beautiful girls,
your gonna ace that friggin audition kays?
I love you all so much (:

Ok so I know exams are comin yadayadayada..
but Edward Cullen,is smokin'
Sophie surely you were drunk when you said he wasn't handsome?
I mean not hot alright,he is handsome,nearly or maybe even beautiful.
I'm certainly not joking but when I saw him I felt shivers.
I felt the cold lily white porcelian skin,the strong bone structure.
and startling mesmerising blue eyes(or liquid gold if you've perhaps read all the books)
that literally look into your soul and leave you breathless.
Honestly I was gasping for air!
And don't let me get started on his lips.
Let me just say,if you've seen
Ashton Kutcher young,as a model.
Those pouty lips.
Something like that.
Do I sound like I'm describing someone or something completely delusionary?
I probabaly think so.
Your saying how could anyone be so beautiful?



Have I made my point?
He is actually french actor Gaspard Ulliel who has worked beside Gong Li and for you who watched Hannibal Rising he was in that movie too!
I'm not going to post up anymore pictures cos thats gonna spoil the fun,I will if you beg update a few more when I'm feeling rather generous.
But I can be very stingy (:

Psst is anyone interested in Salsa or Tango I'm looking for a partner,
around my height and yes a guy thank you.
If you think I'm crazy for typing that well guess what?
My mom suggested it.
I know.
More soon (:



Mofo sahur is like an hour away and I'm not in bed yet!

No comments: