Thursday, September 27, 2007

everyone says I look happier when you're around me

Hi!
ahahhahadsnfn ieo2ifneuI8YOWHLHOHi24p$%2;j
Alex Liew Hing Boon just now said something so gaygaygay!
Kay no la actually I thought it was rather manly of him to agree with me but yah.
It's ok Alex secret's safe with meeee (:

Download Mary's in India(Dido)

HEHEHEHHEHEH
I LOVE SOPHIA ALIZA JAMAL
because she gets high and hungry with me.
lasagna la sophieeeeee! ):

Exams are passing by so fast!
Like literally woosh woosh woosh!
And that means closer to Raya and holidays!
YAY!
Hmmmmm I think I may need to live on eye cream or a while.
Not that I use any but I think I might have to soon.
And Raya is a stone throw away.
Gawsh perfect timing.
Luckily my Raya clothes are all done.
Right?
OMGGGGGGGGGG
:
:
:
PHEW!they are.Thank Gah!
But not all just majority.
Like no new shoes and one more new one ):
I sound like a bimbo.eeeeeeee.
Did you hear that they seperated the classes to come to school after the Raya and Deepavali holidays?
Too bad I'm not coming.I'll be holding the manisan at my uncles wedding.Manisan!
yayay yummy!
omg see how to lose weight )))):
I 'm hopeless laaa

No blog mojo now.Maybe tomm.
byebye

No comments: