Sunday, April 29, 2007

Greetings to those in bloggerland (:

I had intuitions of going emo today.Cos I felt that my best friends in my posse had like their own partners.NO!not like a couple kinda thing but like someone your closer to kinda thing.But then I went to Joyce's blog to go through her links and to see that she does care.And then I go to my friendster only to show that Phia cares too.





I love my best friends (:





I don't care if you think "Like,omg,why the hell is she wasting the internet on crap like this.Ok you love your best friend,like,can't you write about something else.Gosh!Something interesting!Her posts are like so EWW!"

At least I don't sneak into clubs get drunk and trip and fall on bartops when you realise you were actually getting fivers and tenners getting stuffed in your thong.

And the next day after your MASSIVE hangover,you look into the paper only to see your pink bits on the front page.


Like,NO THANK YOU.ickyickypoopoo





Picture thanks to PerezHilton.com



Sigh.Britney what happened to you?

Justin is gettin' hot hot hot.Youre just gettin' not not not ):

I hope she does recover soon from whatever it is she is actually suffering from.And no matter how many guys she hooks up with or how long Cameron Diaz has been with him.There will always be hope in heart that Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears will get back together again.Someday,somehow.

That sounded totally corny.But whatever I like it corny (:


picture thanks to yi ching
these pictures make me crack up pronto.Especially the elephant.That's a really cute elephant.haha
I gotta finish up my math homework.
Oh!I aspire to be a gossip blogger.No it doesn't have to be about celebs.Maybe just about DJ.
You may not see it but theres plenty of scandals right under your nose.
Perfect.gleegleeglee
where do you go when your lonely
where do u go when ur blue
where do u go when ur lonely
ill follow you
when the stars go blue-When the stars go blue
Ok this is a pretty old song I guess.But I la-la-la-love it.It makes me feel so carefree in love kinda thing.
Speaking of love.Today I was riding up the escalator to Paddington house of pancakes and there was this couple who hugged on the escalator going down.Some of you may think "Urgh.PDA,much!"
But I thought it was so sweet.
I'm not desperate but I felt like this empty kinda souless kinda feeling.Love hate it.
Like the butterflies have gone haywire in the pits of your tummy but you can't do anything.
I was surrounded by people.Well it was Curve,hello.But I couldn't hear anything or say anything.
You know those days after watching numerous chick flicks like The Notebook and it picked the perfect moment to rain and all you feel is the emptiness.
And suddenly woosh! a surge of emotions and you feel tears welling up in your eyes.You run to the comfort of your bedroom and cry it all out.But you know no amount of chocolate or retail therapy can fix this.There is only one THING that can fix this once and for all.
But you hug your knees and cry and cry and cry and tell yourslef you can get over it that the stupid,worthless THING gains no benefits just plenty of hardships and heartaches.
But you know better.
And this makes your yearn for the warm hands to hold us around our waist,the soft kisses.
oh pooh im gettin emo.I'm just gna carry on my girl therapy with joyce,phia and ry before this goes to the maximum! /:
loves!


















No comments: