Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"...but I wanted Amal to get together with Adam.It was such a pity..'"

I covered my ears in attempt not to hear anymore.

"Phie,I just read a little.A few chapters I didn't now she was gonna get together with Adam.AHHHHH!!!Phie phie you spoiled!!!"
"Hahahahaha.Ok then I won't tell you anymore,"

It's agama and I just Sophie I read Does my head look big in this.It's a bloody good book and I reckon everyone should read it.I only read a few snippets and she's spoilt thebest part.Sometimes I wish I could stranggle that girl.
The boys have gone to do their prayers and since me and Sophie can't perform our prays(girl reasons,you get the picture)we talk and finish up most of our work.

"I love Ry Ann's impersonation la phie.It's so funny.hahahahahaha,"

*Does the impersonation*
**Both erupt in laughter**

"Shhhhh!!!Daena this is the bilik agama.We are suppose to be quiet and not talk about unholy things,"
"Yeah like we'd ever last,"

We pack up our things,salam our ustazah,head for the door and tear of our tudung before even stepping out the door.Sophie looks gorge in it as well but she'd never admit.As for me,you'd seen better looking elepahnats

(this was an old useless post)YAY!



No comments: