Sunday, April 29, 2007

I feel happy (:

Was s'posed to have a healthy day with he Sujakouture but we got there late.Followed Atira and Trisa to a friends part.I saw two familiar faces :D

The boy was hott

But his cousin was practically on fire.

Eye candy,yummy.I like

My limewire finally works.Thank you GOD.


thank you for getting me back into reality.
even when you don't wanna be harsh on me you do
because it's what best friends do to each other for each others sake.
for teaching me to live for now and not for tomorrow.
to love myself and those important and when you've got the weight
of the whole world on your shoulders,you pick yourself
and walk with your head up high and poised.
we can pull anything off together (:
And finally for teaching me that big girls don't cry.
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal,myself and IWe got some straightening out to do
I'm not gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Fergie-Big girls don't cry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANG NAFIK (29TH OF APRIL)AND KAK BUNGA(30TH OF APRIL)!!!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE(AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO BE PANJAAAANG (:)

No comments: