Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello to the jello!
Grahh!I've found a perfecto skin but I don't know how to umm like upload the picture or somthing.
Help please?
Anyone?
This post is gna be short cos theres scouts tomm and I needa sleep.
Nicole Chin Yin Ling can't go cos she cant find her scarf and woogle and forage cap.

"Going to scouts with an incomplete uniform is worse than drinking Deryks pee ok! [insidethang]"

Oh Nicole wait till the scouters know.haha

Prefects installation is this Monday!
Why am I so excited?
maybe its bacause I'd had to come early everyday and practice and even skip classes cos of it
I don't know either (:
I love the form one probates!
I've grown so attached to them.
OH YEAH!
Jeremyis Simon Cowell,I'm Paula Abdul(naturally[they claim]),and Sabreena is Randy Jackson!
She does a mean impersonation.

"Yeah man thats right but the pitch man.I'm not feelin' the pitch ya heard dawg!"

Excuse me but when he say dawg.ok well he does but ya heard?Or am I just too AI deprived?
Shaz's Ryan Seacreast.
Cos he's short:quotes Mr Jeremy

Never ask Lydia Wong to teman you to the loo.You might as well not go.I had to drag her(literally)

I LOVE MY JOYCELIMHUEYYEE AND NICOLECHINYINLING!

"Boyfriend" says I look like that princess from star wars cos of ma 'do.The one thats with Anakin Skywalker.
Ana-khengkin my hero!
Well at least I'm a rpincess that counts for something right?
taa'ra

No comments: