Saturday, April 07, 2007

I simply adore roses.
Don't you? (:
Till I find the close to PERFECT skin,I'll stick with this beauty.
This is still Daena Marissa,thankyouverymuch.
Celeste is a name of a rose.
You know this skin isn't half bad.

Anyway I'm not in much of a blogging mood today to be honest.
But I got tagged so 'll just finish that up.I'll post the photos another time.



Layer One:ON THE OUTSIDE

Name:Daena Marissa
Birthdate:9th of April 1993
Current status:Very single (unless pretends are counted.then... :) KHENG KIN)
Eyecolour:Nearly black
Haircolour:Nearly black but not quite
Righty or Lefty:Righty (: Honestly I'm pretty hopeless with my left hand

Layer Two:ON THE INSIDE

My heritage:Malay+Javanese+Dutch+Chindian.Yes I'm very prouda my roots
My fears:Failing,mainly.But there are others.
My weaknesses:A lady should try not to reveal her weaknesses.For me I just like the
mysteriousness.But I'll let you in on one,CHOCOLATE.
My perfect pizza:Well for savoury its pineapple,cheese and chicken.EXTRA EXTRA CHEESE
(haha kaktrin)Dessert pizzas(ohyum)
Chocolate,strawberries,bananas,cinnamon,vanilla,caramel,marshmallows.
not all at once it varries depending on my mood.WITH ICE CREAM!!!

Layer Three:YESTERDAY,TODAY AND TOMORROW

My first thought waking up:five more minutes...
My bedtime:Usually 11.30 p.m.
My most missed memory:I miss alot of things but I miss my Tok Bak,my paternal
grandfather the most.

Layer Four:MY PICK

Pepsi or coke:doo-dee doo-dee doo-dee chup!Coca Cola
McD's or Burger King:Even with the delectable mushroom swiss and cheddar cheese sticks
not to mention the yummy criss cut fries.McD's still win hands down.
padapapapa I'm lovin' it.
Single or Group Dates:It depends.Sometimes you just want to be alone (:
Nike or Adidas:ITS A TIE!I love Nike shoes and selective attire.I LOVE ADIDAS
BY STELLA MCCARTNEY.
Tea or Nestea:Tea from Keahlian Camp.No one makes better tea than them.
Chocolate or Vanilla:I love them both!I love the smell but I guess choc has to win since its
been thru with me thru PMS and breakups and IFEELSOHORRIBLES
Coffee or Cuppacino:Niether.

Layer Five:DO YOU....

Smoke:No.I don't plan to start either.
Curse:Sometimes.Like you don't.
Shower:you people ask the dumbest questions.YES
Have a crush:My lips are sealed
THINK youve been in love:Well not real love you know what I mean.Thats when we're older
(: and when he crouches on one kneee and says "Will you marry
me?" and reveals to you a gorgeous ring and his most pleading
helpless puppy dog face you just have to excalaim "I DO!"
Go to school:School in Malaysia is what the French call Le Suck.But when you're in DJ and
and you've got your BEST FRIENDS it can be good (:
Want to get married:Yes.Eventhough you say no now.You'll say yes later.It's every little girls
dream to glide down the aisle with your father in a beautiful gown
with the people you love cheering you on.And when the words
"You may kiss the bride" are you and your lover are in a parallel
universe with no one else but just the both of you.
Believe in yourself:I'm trying to more often.It's good
Think your some kinda health freak:well at times.otherwise cyeah a health freak who ate
teo ice lollies and about a whole bar of milk chocolate
Tolberone.
Layer Six:IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol:Yeah I think so.
Gone to the mall:shalalala myohmy.I LOVE MY RED CLUTCH.
Been on stage:just today.prefects installation practice.FUN!
Eaten sushi:Unagi,Ebiko,Edamame,Cali Rolls.ohyum!
Dyed your hair:Uh no.

Layer Seven:HAVE YOU EVER

Played a stripping game:No but when the situatuion arises yeah I would.All in the name of
fun (:
Change who you are to fit in:Before.But now I know who my true friends are and that I
don't have to be someone else to make them like me.

Layer Eight:AGE YOU ARE HOPING

To get married:when the time comes.I hope around 27-30

Layer Nine:IN A GUY

Best eye colour:Sexy gray,Bewitching green,Breath taking blue,Blackest black,Brown.
The eyes are the windows of the soul.
Best Hair coulour:black or brown.
Short or long locks:Short please.

Layer Ten:WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago:chatting with Zimmy.Still am.
Hour ago:Singing aloud to Secondhand Serenade's Vulnerable
4-5 hours ago:trying to relax my achin' muscles.Owww oww oww
1 month ago:Psyching up for exams were the next day
Year ago:Taking care of 41 very childish students in 1 Batai.Chilling menilling in 1 Balau.
Teaching Jo and Krish cartwheels and frontflips (: during PE.Singing in KLCC )':
Havin' a blast at keahlian camp.I do miss from 1.

Layer Eleven:FINISH THE SENTENCES

I love:my fam+friends.Perfume,tiaras,tennis,RED PATENT LEATHER HANDBAGS!!Diamonds etc.
I feel:sleepy.I miss someone.ok some people.SOPHIE ELIZABETH!!!!
I hate:judgemental good for nothings critiques,unopen minded buggers,my headmistress etc.
I hide:my insecurities,my heart
I miss:you.everything about you.your smile your touch.AHHHH!It just kills me inside!
I need(besides awesome results):a boyfriend but I want you.

I tag....
-Zimmy
-Becky
-Jo
-Shern
-Hahn











No comments: