Sunday, October 15, 2006


Thank you

Just a little shout out.Thanks for being there for me.Always being my pillar of strength.Everytime I cry you cry too.Everytime I laugh you laugh too.Your mom's like my mommy too(haha).We can say anything and everything to each other.You're so open to me and I'm so open to you.There are no secrets between us.It's amazing that we're so close and the fact that we're almost so alike even scares me sometimes.And even though we fight,which is like almost once in three days,it's always about something stupid which we will forgive each other in two minutes.The most is a day.Whether its a secret,some advice,word of caution,somethings I need to let out you're always there to lend an ear.Never too tired or too busy.Even when I'm crying I don't how you make me laugh but you always do.So I wanna say thank you for anything and evrything.For being there for me now and always.

NICOLE CHIN YIN LING ILU!!! <3

you know you look hott in that picture ohkay.

and to all the awesome people out there.I LOVE YOU GUYS A BAJILLION TOO!!!!
(is there a bajillion?)


Went out to buy Raya clothes today.Shopping is serious bussiness ohkay.Very tiring especially if you're fasting as well.FIRST we(me family)went to Subang Parade.I tell you theres like no parking there.We parked at Wisma Consplant which is like opposite.I didn't get anything there.None of us did.There's actually ALOT of choices over there.I totally recommend going there if you haven't got your Raya stuff yet and your now rushin rushing.But I didn't like anything over there.Yesterday we went to Bangsar and Bangsar Village.OMG if you go to Bangsar Village go to those like 'stalls' which sells the raya clothes.There was this one top which was you know those see thru kebaya tops where you wear tubes or spaghetti straps in side.It was beautiful beautiful powder blue with floral designs and some beads here and there and then you could tie it up.It's SOOOOOOOOOOO nice.But there was this even nicer one white,floral designs and pink beads.But mammy said look around.Decided to leave it cos it was rather pricey.After Subang Parade we went to OU.First we stopped at uh hat shope whats it called Abang johari...is it?Something like that.And there was this magenta pink kimono like kebaya top.It was darn nice but when I tried it on it was sooooo big.After that we went to Noor Arfan I think and nothing there either.Then we went to Silk Closet and immediatly I fell in love with this super the duper powder baby blue.Its like the lightest baby blue ever.With peach floral and butterfly designs on it plus a dash of beads.It so pretty and...I got it.Yay!!!Mommy went to Bill Keith and he was there himself and was kinda telling mommy to come back and he can hand draw what design and colour she wants.At first I was feeling kinda outta place there cos the people there were all rich tai tais who definitely knew him cos they were speaking to him like dear friends.He's probably like the Jimmy Choos of baju kebaya,kurung,batik stuff, and uber cute batik dresses.The baby doll dresses are so nice and so expensive.There was one baby doll in dark violet and it was likr RM 1.168.I was like OMG man almost two thousand smackeroonies.Mammy got this really pretty one there.Its like fish tailed,like a mermaid.Me and mammy are coming there again to match the other top with the batik cloth but I have to bring the top there.We went to Nose and I got this pair of really cute Gold ballet flat heels.Really cute.There was this plain black strappy one which was really hot but when I asked for size six.Sorry only size seven.Grrrrrrr...I even went into Charmain and Vincci no nice black ones.Phoooey.But I guess thats the fun part of THE BEGINNING of Raya.All the pampering and the shopping heh heh.But it depends on my mood sometimes I have really no mood to shop.

Argh my body really hurts hurts HURTS.Cos of scouts.Especially cos when we did tug of war,Mr Macho and gang pulled so hard Mr. Patrol Leader fell and so did everyone on our team.I was like upside down mann.When they won still pulling and Ser Siang fell on me.=.=" Owww...But I guess all this torture must have some good in it.I feel a toned tummy on the way.

Toodles.



No comments: