Sunday, October 15, 2006

so kiss me...

Mmmmm...my fellow readers,please don't be confused by the tittle.Have you heard of the song by sixpence none the richer?It's called Kiss Me.Actually it's kinda old but after listening to songs that you haven't heard for ages they just make a mark and stay in your heart.It's a beautiful song.We had scouts today & Sam slept over the night before.But we were kinda talking till 1.27,around there.About anything and everything.During scouts we had games :) I f you didn't come you missed outta alotta fun.Right Jo...especially 'tarik tali'.:D I was in patrol 5 which has the BEST patrol leader :) No it's not me la...It was Sir Ser Siang.He was super the nice and funny.First it was the wheelbarrow thingy were I carried three GUYS.My hands really hurt.Gah!!!Then we had this treasure hunt thing which we lost...=.=" at least we didn't get punished *shudders*Then it was this balloon game thingy and Ser Siang popped the balloon before the game started.I have issues with balloons...The best part was the tug of war game.Eventhough patrol 5 lost(we coulda won if we took off our shoes.ok ok no.fine.won't be a sore loser-shows toungue-)against patrol 6.But patrol 6 was Sammi's patrol a.k.a Sir Meng Leong's patrol and they were the strongest.They even beat the seniors and scouters!!!THANKS TO SIR ONG JIAN YAU AND SUPER PATROL 5 LEADER SIR SER SIANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!How awesome?!I took some pictures of them tug-of-warring.Imma lazy to post them so go to Sammi's blog(http://trojan-dart.blogspot.com) and lookie at the pictures I took.SELF PRAISEEEEEEE!!!!And after like a supercalifranchilisticespielidocious long time I finally got my black scouts tee!!!WHEE!!!The winning team was obviously Meng Leong's patrol and the umm...team-that-did-not-win-la was team bear!!!Rawr!Uh Yong Meng's team.But nevermind la kan Jo?:)
Imma gonna be a little happier on Monday cos a very super awesome person is giving me the nice white scout's tee!!!GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT!!!You know who you are :)

Argh!!!!Imma tired...I'll update tomorrow if I'm not slitting my wrists or downing pills or something.

Ta.

(Owhkay Sammi Meng Leong and Ser Siang are the best patrol leaders.Just don't tell the rest afterwards we die la.pump infinity times!!!!shhhhhhhhh!!!!!)

No comments: