Monday, October 30, 2006

I got this from a random blog

50 Random Things about Me
1.I wear glasses and contacts and I like my hair when it listens to me
2.I represented my primary school in rhythmic gymnastics and won third place for ribbon in the whole of Selangor and I wanted to be a national rhythmic gymnast/runner before
3.Derrick's tennis racquet is the same line as Trina and I but his is Wilson's NCODE N6 but ours is Wilson's NCODE N3.His also like so pro in tennis and is ranked 40 something in the entire Malaysia.Imma so jeleous
4.I'm very proud of my family(imediate and relatives and all)espicailly us Sujaks' cos we're loud and we're proud.I'm also very proud of my roots
5.I love frangipanis and roses
6.I hate Barney.Once I had a toy one and I used to scissors to cut his head off
7.I wanna dye or get red highlights
8.I love my(our-Trina)new tennis racquet.*swoon*
9.I use old dried up roses as bookmarks and I like vintage stuff makes me feel...unique
10.I wanna pierce my navel and my top of the ear
11.I absolutely love the Adidas by Stella McCartney line.Her tennis dresses are to die for
12.Maria Kirilenko and Maria Sharapova are my tennis idols
13.Performing is what I do and attention is what I crave for and sports is definitely my thang
14.I love photography and I express myself through words.Especially through my writing
15.I love Haagen Dazs's macadamia nut and Belgian chocolate ice cream and I love Baskin's too
16.I'm not picky with my food but I adore Italian.Close in second is a tie between carbs,protein and sugar stuff
17.Kak Trina's black 'rockstar-ish' belt is still with me and I still use it.I borrowed it since Cheer 2006
18.Tira is like my stylist.Whenever I tell her I'm going to a party or whatever she'll organise an outfit for me complete with accesories and she'll even offer to do my hair and make up for me.I feel so blessed to have her as a cousin
19.I currently have Tira's black velvet hairband,her butterfly earrings,her black no power sexy glasses,her black dress and her LOREAL peach lipgloss(which I'm still not sure if it's hers or mine)with me
20.It's been nearly two months [:

21.I love Yasmin Ahmad's movies.Her movies Sepet and Sepet 2:Gubra always make me cry in a touching,sad,smart kind of way.I recommend her movies highly
22.The present that me and Esther bought or Jo is so cute I'm kinda tempted to keep it for myself [:
23.This year's my baju raya kinda really pretty
24.My favourite Disney princess is The Little Mermaid
25.I love classics like pearls,sillhoutte necklaces,record players,Breakfast at Tiffany's,gentlemen...
26.Yesterday I watched Evanescence's Call Me When You're Sober video 7 times on tv just to oggle at Oliver Goodwill,his bad boy/vampire look and captivating naughty eyes.
27.Nicholas Kwek Thiam Chye is like a little bit of Heaven on Earth (:
28.Peter Wentz,Max Theiriot,the school boy from The Fray's Over My Head vid(which is the lead singers brother)and Gerald from My Chemical Romance are the hotties that came in second.
29.I'm a sucker for anything acoustic and boys with guitars and drums really turn me on.Music is a powerful thing.It can overwhelm you with sadness,joy,frustration,anger whatever..And I don't miss Nikki anymore cos I see her every Saturday and/or Sunday andas it's getting nearer to the 19th of November..even more!heh ILU Nikki (:
30.I used to take ice skating lessons with Sammi
31.For some reason I love icons
32.When I'm bored I read random blogs and there are actually a few I'm kinda addicted too
33.I want the new MOTOROLA KRZR!
34.I love The Fray's How To Save a Life.Listen and understand the lyrics.It really touches you
35.The groom from PANIC at the Disco!'s I write sins not tragedies vid is kinda cute.I love their songs
36.I LOVE TIARAS!!!!Oh and chocolate!
37.Derrick owes me Baskins and he learnt a new word from me.Gah.I learnt a new word from him too...well not really new..RAWR!
38.I really need to lose my tummy and I also really need to remember to write in my diary
39.I love this quote:was that an earthquake or did I just rock your world?
40.I like it retro.GREASE!haha Sandra Dee,Ry and Krish!
41.I love doing those jumps/leaps with Dee (:
42.I really miss my friends,especially Joyce and them people whom I didn't get to see at all during the hols.Eventhough it's only been a week it seemed so long
43.Abang Ned is like in the MAFIA.If he finds out any of us(my girl cousins and I)have boyfriends he'd kill the guy first THEN us.He'll constantly ask for your phone outta the blue.Same with Abang Nafik.
44.I like diamonds.Those beautiful sparkly ice are my birthstone
45.Ash is gonna kill me cos I forgot to ask my parents about the SSMC Youth Camp
46.I really believe in all this feng shui,astrology,element kinda mumbo jumbo.It's really true.My element is FIRE!!! and I love the colour red too!
47.I love felines especially Big Cats...aww screw I have a soft spot for all animals
48.I'm lovin' Kaci Brown's and Sarah McLaughlin's songs and now Imma adicted to Planetshaker's Always and Forever
49.I really miss Tok Bak,my grandpa )': he died
50.Babe,I miss you...


No dumb stuff like I love my family and friends and God cos whats the use of wasting three good spaces.You have to be like a really special kind of stupid to not love your family,friends and God.This has actually been kinda fun.Imma gona do this more often

No comments: