Wednesday, May 24, 2006

THE MAJOR SUCKFEST OF MID TERM!

alritey...im sure all of u...YEP ALL OF YOU!should be having exams or have taken exams...have i told you all exam sucks...yes pretty much to the maxx...can you believe i studied my ass off for geo and sej and u know whats the max mark im gonna get for sejarah?!79...79 marks!just one french connection uking mark will gimme an A!thts jsut one mark since last exam i got 78...i cudda gotten an a....God am I really that bad...I dont even wanna talk abt geo last time i got 60...i cried...I CRIED!now oh god...im just prayin i get lyk A++ for english,math,art and any other subjects cos i need it to balance out my sucky marks from geo,history and agama..i tried my best fer all this subjects ok...oh yes and bm too....i rellli studied this time...i know unbelieveble butyes i studied till the wee hours or the morn but i am gonna get sucky marks...oh God plese help me!!!!!!!!now im studyin ok not really...im doin my geo work which was spose to be done lyk a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...teehee...then i am gonna study art and kh like my life depends on it...oh well...wish me lots of luck and leave comments...love you all

1 comment:

MengLeong said...

GEO is my favourite!
im gona boost a lil ere.
i got all correct in geo for form1.
i got highest in my class for geo.
i got all correct for PMR's geo.
MUAHAHAHa.
3 consecutive years.
but no geo now.
boo.:\