Monday, May 29, 2006

all that jazz

ok first....yes first...before i go on jabbering about my Singapore trip....my condolences to meng leong...just so you all know...HE IS NOT DEAD!just like injured....BADLY!!!!!!!!!!its like blue + black and been stepped on...and...ouch...maybe during scouts we should all bring him ice...WAIT!skip that...if the scouters saw that they would be dead angry i think...so better not...so all you acouts and scouters...you saw nothing here...NOTHING!nothing i tell you!!!!!!movin on...Well Singapore in two words...FUN IN THE SUN!wait thats four...anyway...i love singapore...the sale,the guys,the sun,the people & the stationery!!!!!!wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i'm wierd...haha...wtv...i promised myself this hols...i am gonna cook and bake...last time my choco chip and fudge ookies were quite good if i do say so myself...hahaSO WHEN I BAKE WHO WANTS FREE SAMPLES?haha...i hear the desperate housewives theme song calling me to watch...gotta go...

*lovies*

1 comment:

MengLeong said...

lol my knee is fine.
haha ur so hyper when it comes to those singaporean guys.
haha