Tuesday, May 30, 2006

from random...to love...TO SKTM!!!SWEET!

There you'll be(faith hill ost:pearl harbour)

when i think back on these times
and the dreams we left behind
i'll be glad cos i was blessed to get
to have you in my life
when i look back on these days
i'll look and see your face
you were right there for me

chorus
in my dreams i'll always see you soar above the sky
in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life
i'll keep a part of you with me
and everywhere i am there you'll be

then go find the rest of the lyrics yourself....its dead nice...especially if your in love!!!!!!*hint*to guys if you dedicate this song to your girl or to the girl you like....sure she love you...haha

ok you mite think im wierd writing about it but LOVE....*sigh*its the best feeling in the world seriously....how i know...well i was I REPEAT WAS in love...yes suprisingly...but not anymore...incase any of you havent really felt LOVE well its like this.its like going on a rollercoaster ride...you know your tummy is like whoah weird.and palms are all sweaty...your heart is pratically about to beat out of your ribcage...and you just wanna be happy...cos well you are...i was hyper...well i know no diff but i was hyperer*nice word*then usual...i was running up and down...my dad thought i was insane...my mum*well duh i told her...i tell her everything*was like haih...even when i fell on my ass...and that hurt i just rolled on the floor and started to giggleand giggle and then i played with my bunny and tickled it...i know my bunny liked it but it being an animal not being able to experience love most prob thought i was insane....like a nut in a hospital....but seriously...when your in love...the sky could fall on you and youd still be on cloud nine....dancing and singing.*sigh*i just love LOVE!ok skip that today i shall talk about random topics...why?FOR FUN!whoopee!!!!!!!

did you know that yi ching despite being the gorgeous chica that she already is...humph...shes miss gorgeous+brains+she looks fab all the time*tres chic!* was like diff lookin last time...i mean yi ching you were pretty even with your specs before...serious..with specs!onlee yi ching can look fab in em..then she came for lantern festival i had to slap my self and ask her are you yi ching...shes like yeah...despite being short...teehee...its a good thing ya?she looked so pretty...so mature.but i can tell you if both of us went back to sktm in our ol tees and cikgu saz was teaching us...i can beat our last dollar we'd be super fast runners...mayb even faster than anis sofia...serious..in std5*ching was year 6*we porpously go school early run around the padang before cikgu saz come...HE ALWAYS COMES LATE FYI!and member ching we used to play leap frog with gwen and ian and natalie and cass and the whole gang...remeber uncle yew joe?and uncle vanilla coke=farhan?and ian fan was somehow our father and he had like a million daughters...but we were the originals and firsts ya?and dont worry you were my fave sister and always will be =)...omg i miss sktm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo french connection uking much!dont you all...i bet you all miss your old primary schools...your friends?teachers?the atmosphere?well for the sktmers...i dont know 1 of them who doesnt miss sktm....SAY........lets all balik sktm!!!!!!!like durin lantern festival semua balik! yi ching,meng leong,ian,sam,nic,sofie,tree,jo,rowy,mandy,jeremy,hill,jun wen and all of you LETS GO BACK TO SKTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT CAN BE LIKE A MINI REUNION...*giggles*can ask the sktmers frm other scholls too!!!!!!!oh its so exciting...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...good thing meng leong not on9...if not he scold me fer bein hyper....weeeeeeeeeeeee...i cant wait...i expect lotsa comments about it yeah?

*say something anyway*=)i love the song

2 comments:

MengLeong said...

haha i will not scold you for being hyper.
lol.

yiching.ong said...

Helloooo. I am so flattered. I am being praised. Aaaaaw! And I looked hideous in glasses last time. I still do but I rarely wear them. Yes I am vain. =D

Aaaah. Yes. I remember everything. Cikgu Sazali was the best isn't it? And sports was always fun with him around.

We shall all go back soon. Okie? =]