Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm sexy,I'm cute,I'm popular to boot!

I'm sexy,I'm cute,I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin',great hair,theboys all love to stare
I'm wanted,I'm hot,I'm everything your not!
I'm pretty,I'm cool,I dominate this school!
Who am I?Just guess?
Guys wanna touch my chest!
I'm rockin' I smile
I jump
I'm anger,I roar!
I sware I'm not a whore
We cheer and we lead
We act like were all sweet
You hate us cause were beautiful but we don't like you eaither
we're cheerleaders,We are cheerleaders
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

just incase some of you people don't know(which is nearly impossible because this was like one of the top things in the 90's)its from the movie'Bring it on'.you know about the cheerleaders.so yeah.its catchy but ironicly stupid.Today I was dl-ing lots of songs...mainly for my dad.he wanted all the usher,bow wow,ludacris,chris brown and r'n'b i could find.so I thought might as well dl some of my own.So first i dled blondie's hey mickey!.a popular cheerleading song.so then i was hey mite as well dl a few cheerleading ones.and i found some super amazing ones!they have amazing rythm and beat.omg!seriously i think im addicted.very cheer wrthy!dance worthy as well!you know the song 'i like to move it move it' from the movie madagascar.its actually from a cheerleading song..

tomorrow i'm going to the gym!whoopee!celebrity fitness with my sister sam and friend nee!(nee is just her nick name)i cant wait i'm going for all the classes.except line dancing.sorry but i think its totally ahma!anyways gonna die in rpm!love you all!

::damsel in distress::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=earmaster pro 5 build 612p ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg