Tuesday, May 30, 2006

the DAMMIT moment

hello...hello!!!!!!today i went to watch xmen3 with my gang =).did not suck as bad as i thought it would.i seriously need to change me ringtome but i love it so much U3U.its fuck it by eamon..i think.anyway i love the song but it has foul language*tsk tsk*in it.waha.not that i care but i can be a tad bit embarassing in public.like today i was going down the escalators to meet mumsy after the movie when my phone rang.oh dammit.why din i change the ringtone.'fuck what i said it dont mean shit now..'so i quickly tried to look for my phone.but my bag was fuuuuuuuuuullllll of things and i onlee bought it like what 2 days ago?snap why is my bag so full.'fuck the presents might as well throw em out...'so as i was rummaging through i found so many things.receipts.coins....'fuck all those kisses it didnt mean that'snap.people were already looking at me strangely.pens.papers.my iPod nano charger?!how did that get there?'fuck off i dont want you back..'balm.photos.*repeats song*more reciepts.more money.arsenal badge*heehee*,joga bonito band...after what seemed like forever or digging through my bag i found my phone tangled up in joga band and the iPod charger string.Gah!slowly it was untanglingyes i got it!!!!!"uhuh yes ma okie.alrite.where?uhuh uhuh ok ya.see ya.bye."after a little victory dancei felt damn proud.i lived through the moment.that felt good.i was in such a good mood i bought myself two mags and my brother one too.so when i got home showered.ate.i was listening to music,reading'fuck what i said...'it was my msg tone too.so i quickly read the msg and replied.hmm now what ringtone?hips dont lie?heaven ?be without you?my humps?shake it off?grrrrr...i was so pissed i just put in on silent...FINALLY!i get to read teen VOGUE in peace. =)

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

No comments: