Thursday, July 16, 2009

Words of wisdom of a 13 (in December ) year old.

A great pick-up to a gloomy day.

The other night,I was having a study session as per normal with my 13 (in December) year old brother in the study room.
I was having a bad day and NO ONE,could seem to extract even a giggle from me.
So he picked up his text book and flipped it to the cover and shoved it to me.
First a science textbook,then a geography text book and then his history textbook.

On the verge of slamming them all to the ground,I shot him an angry glare and said
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

He smiled and pointed to the box in which each receiver of the textbooks,as they are borrowed from the Government,are supposed to.
His name and class was whited-out with his trusty roller tape.
Living only 'MAN' on his line and the former receivers name on the line before his.
Still bothered,but more intrigued,I gave him a confused look.
He leaned forward and smiled.

"You see che che, I highlighted and 'conteng-ed' damn a lot in this book. So right if the angry people (HEHE how adorable?) come looking for me,they will be like'
"WHO IS THIS "MAN"!!!! cos got a lot of man is this world mah,"

Clutching my stomach I rolled back and forward in laughter,forgetting my troubles.
It's times like these I would never want to leave my brother (':





Anyway todayyy,
Got to school late prior to waking up late.

Sue Jean was so cute,as a prefect she was telling me that my flower hair-tie (that Sophia loaned turned to give hehe!) was not of school colours.
Ashley,who was nearby and KETUA KELEWATAN(wait weren't you late to school a lot in SKTM?) looked at my elastic and said "SUEJ it is. It's white and blue"
Sue Jean continued that blue was not allowed in school,while Kem,Ash and I shot her confused stares.
After a few seconds she looked back at us and replied a:
"OH ya horh,blue is allowed in school,"

I like prefects who are not rude eventhough we have gone against the schools rules.
I think less people were to oblige from doing what you tell them to do,if you say it NICELY.

Had zero breakfast and was practically ravenous at break.
Just noticed I can't figure out what to eat at break.
Tried to catch red ants in test tubes and skipped agama for ChoralSpeaking practice.
I closed my eyes and could recognise my classmates voices,I am feeling a certain connection (:

x.

As you all know, the culinary skills in the family have proceeding to my brothers belonging.
So today to ease my angry mother for murdering my Kakak,I helped out.

I sliced an entire can of mushroom,PLUS my fingers are all intact.

Halle-friggin'-lujah.

No comments: