Monday, July 13, 2009

I knew from a young age that one of my GIFTS,
was the gift of the GAB. Which basically means my incohorent ability to SHUT MY YAP.
I have argued (WITH REASON) with rude movie ticketers, shop assistants etc.
Along with prefects who are still willing to conclude that blotting papers and lip balm are considered cosmetics.

If you are willing to take away my balm,will you pay for my medication?
If you are willing to take my blotting papers away,are you about to fork out money for my facials?

I try to be a reasonable as possible but really,come on guys.
Apparently not all prefects are the same. Some of my friends have said that only COLOURED lip balm/lip gloss is not allowed.

Anyway,I have always held fascination for the rough bumps on our tongue.
That sweetness of honey,the bitterness of lo hon ko,the butter and salt in your pop corn.
But lo and behold,guess what else our tongue can do!

THIS.

No comments: