Thursday, July 09, 2009

Derrick's room is like brownish with cream walls.
THERE ARE PICTURES OF HIM!
Do I see a cert too?
Pillow on the floor?
OH BIG BED. NO I'm not stalking him haha,just watching his COVERS on YouTube.

Ngeh my parents wanted to watch the Dynamitez vid, and I suscribed to his channel.
Upon logging on my mum jumpeed and shouted ;

"WHAT IS THIS SEX IS ON FIRE!!!!MARISSA WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING!?"

"MUM,that's Derrick doing a song cover,seee! It's the name of the song,"

"WHAT KIND of WEIRDO song is that!"
...

I owe the public a lot of photographs.
Scouts camp+Cheer. mhhmm. soon.

Puan Mary Ann came into class to talk a lil' about Career Day tomorrow.
Of Australian education and matriculation and what not.
Only one thing caught my full attention,
I am not a great student,I don't win medals and win debates or anything.
(But my best friend does (: )
I can't do algebra in my head.
And as encouraging as everyone is,I know that my field is definitely more artistic,which
(unlike my best friend) I find that Malaysia is totally lacking of much to my disappointment.
I don't care for winning titles or anything.
For shiny medals and trophies and a bountiful of certs.
I am thankful if I get them but all I ask is that...

Dear God,
Just let me go to UWC.

No comments: