Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sense of Smell.

I have always been fortunate of my nose.
Yes,it's pretty (thank you (: ) But I actually meant my sense of smell
(BUT if you want to praise my pretty nose,PLEASE DO SO LA)

Anyway I have this odd thing about smelling people.
I think if you knew me you'd know I've smelt you before.
And if you smell GOOD I've definitely smelt you and said
"Mmm you smell yummy today!"

SO my brother uses the shower and maybe its puberty and sweat and all that.
BUT.
I can smell "HIM" even doused in soap.
And even the Magnolia MARKS AND SPENCER room spray doesn't work enough for me!!

I can smell a persons "smell".
Like my mommy,papa,baby adik,sophie,mamal,alex,derrick,kak Ina,KHENG,Ulin,Krish,Ashley,Joyce,Ry...
OH and Emir (:

But I can detects Nicholas' smell really well. I'm not too sure why.

Damn. My husband really really really HAS TO SMELL GOOOOOOD.

No comments: