Tuesday, June 02, 2009


This is for my AKIKO,"roarrr!" (;


Okay so today was Itcha babay's belated birthday.
Was at the gym with mummy and baby and met up with Aunty Nina and Rasy.
After our workouts,whilst waiting for mummy to finish her cardio I sat down talking to Aunty Nina about education,and the boys were sitting on the abs machine screaming
"I AM GHOST RIDER!"

Ya I don't get it either.

There was a cute trainer there and my attention got diverted when he smiled and Aunty Nina noticed and said "he's cute" hahahha malu!

so we had a bite a SAKAE and Hurin and Trisa were already screaming at me telling me to hurry up,so I just followed Aunty Nina home. OH I PASSED MAMAL's family car workshop!
And I sped showered almost forgetting Victor was in the room.
Pinjamed Kak Ina's clothes (yes bra,undies the works)
Had lunch at SURE PIZZA. Which is the place best friend and I had dreams of massage and books which ARE YET TO JADI,but anyway.
Shaz and Kamal came,ate their predictable Carbonara.
We've been out for italian like thrice and thats all they ever eat!
and then about 12 of us fit into the Estima
(victor hush hush!)
to get our bootays to Curve.

Big X's and O's to Shaz and Kamal who bought me an MNG bag as my birthday present,aww (':
Got lost and Hurin was trying to steer me directions to where Nichii was-cos Shaz&Mal left to pray-and she told Kamal to look for me.
he appeared behind me like a psychopath and I screamed Curve down.

Missed 10 minutes of NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2 but no worries.It was good.
Could hear Shaz's laugh one bakajazillion miles away and Kamal noticed THE JONAS BROTHERS WERE IN THE MOVIE!?
Proof that too much time with Ashley-explaining about black holes-is bad for you.

wandered.bought candy.picked Kak Trin and Rasy from cheer.and back to Kak Trins.
ate talked bummed about.
like we do anything else with the Sujaks,doi.

pictures below from Tasnim's!



holy s,Victor.


both consecutive,tasnim,ulin+me.

as above+Victor.

Kak Ina's bra was so freaking tight cos I think I took her old A.I nearly died.
Shit dont grow so much boobs.




Papparazzi shots by Victor!

+birthday girl,who slept at 3 last night watching korean dramas! fully knowing she has extra classes the next day,itchabooboo!


I'm going to do Bio tomorrow,oh yes I am.
x's&o's!




I don't really like writing posts like this but today was a good day so okay.
I have loads to update,snap.

Oh I am a sucker for beauty products namely Victoria Secret,this is not fair

No comments: