Tuesday, June 09, 2009





This house will soon become a zoo.

Where have I been these past few days?





ADE KAMBING :D!

my best friend who is always with me.
ignore ugly chipped black nailpolish.




Itcha fiddlin' with her MP3








A tandem bike.
I really wanted to ride it but FAIL!
The uncle however did let me sit behind him while he pedalled some distance,just for my amusement!


I took this picture and got devoured alive but red ants!
OWW




Brandon attempting to waterski. heheh tak jadi

The last day was fully spent at the beach,after about watching cartoons(I even skipped breakfast) till about 2pm

They get really immature,pushing and tossing.

Their stupid taunts get on my nerves too.

But it's the small things they do,

Random hugs

Opening the door for me

And just being around them

These boys don't know it but they make me so happy (':

Aunty Cindy,pendera.
TAK BOLEH BAWA MAJLIS heheheheheh


I sat on the banana boat on the first day.
And it capsized like thrice

Surprisingly good pizza.
Fresh outta their oven so so so good!
I have never had so many coconuts in my whole life!
i think that's why my skin didn't really breakout despite being under harsh weather conditions







See that guy in the water staring into the styrofoam cup.
Yep he was already sorta tipsy.


i wish,they were long and thin like that.















He was pretending to be "JAWS"
Tak habis habis jadi budak ni.
tu la papa jadi my PeterPAn kan Papa.






Excuse me I just had 7 slices of pizza (no joke!) + ridiculous amounts of junkfood/liquids












No comments: