Friday, June 05, 2009

honey,you.

I love the anticipation of a holiday,eventhough it's all the same.

Clothes,make up,under wear strewn in a mess all over the room.
I'm up late putting songs pictures whatever into the iTouch.
Contemplating on bringing homework-which even in cases I do,I don't do any-
Choosing books to entertain myself on the ride.
Making sure I don't forget anything...

But it's just that preperation of leaving your house,your comfort zone,to well,a DIFFERENT comfort zone.
Every holiday is different and I have enjoyed them all.
But not all leave a mark with me,leave me in tears as to not to leave.

But I never do want to leave a holiday.
My mini "Idle" status from the world,
But I'm cheating with the BlackBerry.
OH wait I'm not the Berry's down. Jammed and stuck stupid thing.

No "inertia" and "Newton's third law" or bloody polypeptides or "tamadun".
Not yet.






To a beautiful 4 days.
Of rejuvination and perhaps some new encounters.

No comments: