Sunday, June 21, 2009

First up Happy Fathers Day to all fathers,not that my father reads my blog
(NOT THAT IT WOULD BE A PROBLEM,all the time...)
because he doens't even read his e mail.
"I have my secretary do it for me,"

And I AM THE SPOILT ONE.

Speaking of spoilt,yesterday Abang Hat's friend,Kak Yui Lin,who own the shoe store SHOES SHOES SHOES came over and showed us a piece of her collection.
I've only met her briefly at family events and shared her lychee martini with her but she's very sweet and has excellent taste in shoes.
My mother and I bought a pair each and a clutch.
I felt very pampered because my father offered to pay for the beautiful pair.
But I forked out two weeks worth off allowance so it's RM100 off!
(I offered to pay the rest of the RM116 but he refused,and I AIN'T COMPLAINING)

I'll be handing out flyers to you very sexy people,and it's 10% off all shoes with the flyer so hold up!

I'll post a pretty picture when I have the mojo.
right now,I need a shower&a back rub. Ooi.

x.

WHEN YOU'VE REALISED YOU'VE GROWN UP:

When the headlines scream "SCHOOL'S OUT",you think yay for a brief moment,then proceed to a very mumsy HOW BAD IS IT

No comments: