Tuesday, July 08, 2008

To whoever may concern

Today was a big mistake.
A huge mistake.
But how can you say that you did not judge us?
If it was solely between you and him why didn't you talk to us?
Yes it may be on a sensitive basis but I think we all did the same therefore you shouldn't only get angry at one of us.
If you weren't okay with it why didn't you tell us before we did it and yeah we did realise, after what had already happened, what happened was wrong.
It was(is) a mistake and we won't repeat it but theres no use on hanging on the thread of the past.
I understand your anger and disappointment but the fact that you are willing to lose respect for us after one thing?
Do you think we are genuinely bad people?
Are we after all this time do you really think we are bad people?
Did we kill anyone and hit anyone?
Would you dare judge us morally after one thing?
He did not tell me what you refer to as "a whole lot of crap", what you have done in the past he says.
He wouldn't tell me because he respects you still as a friend.
I don't know what you did but as I quote, "He has done a lot worse"
I'm not about to judge you or go "HAH IN YOURRRR FACE!" because I feel that we can solve this problem entirely on a mature basis.
I may not be Mother Theresa but I honestly feel that we aren't bad people though I do admit
WHAT WE DID WAS A BAD MISTAKE.
I just thought you of all people would the most understanding.
I don't think theres a lot to say just a lot to be done.
We have to prove to you that we are good people but you have to lose the scrutinizing and more of forgiving.
I don't expect and hug and kiss the next day but I hope many years of friendship won't go down like this.
I'm thankful that you cared enough to point out our mistakes, if you hadn't we'd probably repeat it, so in a way thank you.
I have done many wrong things in the past so maybe this is my wake up call.
I hope that in time you will learn to forgive but not to forget and we will learn not repeat mistakes.
The "sensitive issue" should not be brought in and I don't think you can tell us to "butt out".
Sir we'd just like to repair this broken past and start on a new one.

No comments: