Saturday, July 19, 2008

JO HAS GUITAR HERO. LIKE HOMG


Prepared to have unwelcomed visitors Jo!
Just finished a short conv with Asheley Washeley.
Hahahahah Tersesat face with Ben10 BOYFRIEND ehehe.
I love her sisters dress, so pretty.
The theme is so clever, East meets West.
I've been on the site for about 45 minutes already,I LOVE THE SONG (:
I think Ash thinks I'm like a friggin' stalker.
No difference in like 8 years eyh Wong?

I promised myself not to eat so much so I can squeeze into the stupid dress.
But as usual my inner animal took over me.
Now no thanks to my ravenous hunger pangs and instant noodles, I feeeeeel the bloat big time.
And I feeel like eating cake.
There goes the piercing

Okay so it's been weeks since I've said I'm going to get 'it' pierced but..
Mum thinks I should wait and see the Russian Lady at Borneo Lady cos it's apparently better.
Next week okay mummy, oh and no listening to the cat.

The thing about weddings is everytime I attend one or look at pictures...
I want to get married.
I knowwwww.
But the scary part is sometimes I go to wedding dress sites and oggle and look at all the wedding photos and imagine where mine(Malay+Chinese+Indian wedding and one at the beach) will be who will the designer of my dress(VERA WANG) or how my hair and make up will be bla bla bla.
Which is why boys and girls who have gone through my long enduring hours of me yabbering on about prom.
I always think prom is like a mini wedding.

Ohkay I'm so not getting a prom date forever ever ever .

Oh the colour of my dress.
Guess (;

No comments: