Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's up and running babe!

Awesome, the wireless is totally back on track.

Had a good talk with soph last night. We haven't had one of those in.... months.
Did you study Phie? hehe

Had a mini test in History today, which totally sucked half the things I studied didn't even come out. And trials are about 3 weeks away.
C'mon everyone panic with me!

Tomorrow is the day of truth.
Gulp that's right the day we choose our streams.
I hope everyone makes the right choice.
Just choose the stream that you want not what everyone else wants you to.
But theres is a good side of tomorrow.
No Life Skills(KH)
Mad awesome coconuts.

We had a spot check today and yeah I feel so guilty about what I did.
While none of my things got confiscated
(I just have good chi haha! or maybe good hiding places)
I did cause someones cologne to be
I'm sorry K I promise to get it back otherwise I'll get a replacement, honest.
But while some of us frantically hid our belongings, we've also got a few ironic cases.

You see Affiq brought his phone but it didn't get confiscated.

"Affiq, where did you hide your phone?"

"I just put it in my back pocket."

Thats it the next time I bring my phone to school, to Affiqs back pocket it goes.

No comments: