Saturday, July 12, 2008

I wipe my hands on your jeans, cos they're more distressed

I hope that one day, you will let me read that piece of paper (:
But I hope one day he'll have the courage to tell me.

Dynamitez, today (:
Well practically since it's already 12.30.

Good Luck girls I love you!
JOYCE DUMB BIATCH I MADE YOU A CARD AND YOU DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL GRRR!
Sunday heheh I janji (;


OC tersesat!

Todays Career Day was suprisingly really productive.
Mummy doesn't want me to leave. Neither does Coop but Coops just Coop.
Lunch was fun and Kheng I don't know what I'd do without my "husband"

The "sexy beast" at the furtthest left.
You ARE smart if you use your brains.
GOLD FISH AND TIGER CUBS! awesome possum!

The piercing thing could happen tomorrow well moms said NO another day but hey I've got plenty a time to turn her around (;
Otherwise a next week.

And todays totally rocked bacause: NO KH HOMG!


1 comment:

Shan Squared said...

OMG! Every boy's in tie. Alex, Shaz, Marcus.... OMG!! You guys are like seriously grown. :):))))

All the girls are so lady like. :)))
you guys are awesome.
xoxo
miss you all