Saturday, May 03, 2008

perhaps.perhaps.perhaps

The titles pretty random but well I'm at the usual Sat gathering.
And today there will be karaoke today,yeah go figure.
Sujakouture is swimming.
Minus me of course.
I'm down with a bad throat and a little flu ):
Even Aunty Laur and Uncle Salim are swimming God.
Last night I dreamt jumping off a cliff into this themepark/The Sea.My dreams are kooky but the feeling was good.

Anyway Sports Day just ended and I'm back to my delicious shade of bronze,which I love.
Is it me or is Ronaldo suddenly,hmmm cute?
I've never really fancied him sooooo.
Sports Day was cool.Ariff attempted to use up the remaining space of my phone by taking over a hundred photographs.
I wore a saree,in which Pn Chia wasn't too pleased cos it wasn't yellow :/ It was bronze,close right?
Datin frackin' cancelled the 4x400m.What a .....
Drama and Hairspray (HAHA!) passed by in a wink.Gosh I miss drama.

Abang H had a new tee on today.

JESUS IS MY HOMEBOY.
so cute! Even beats my grey MY BOYFRIEND IS A PIRATE zipper.

THEY ARE DANCING AT THE POOOL )))':

God I want to swim already.

xxxxx
Back we're karaokeing now (:



No comments: