Saturday, May 24, 2008

where did the good people go?

OH THIS IS LOVE (((:



Ohkay
Lemme see I'm so so so sure that you've read about a million blogs sayin' how relieved they are that exams are over.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.

uh like DUH!


Mummy picked me up a
fter school had sushi at ou with mummy and adik.
Bought tix for SPEED RACER
I met my seniors (:
I forgot to buy my liquid liner la ): aiyooo
Groceries.
HOME

You have no idea when was the last time I took like a LOOOOOOOOONG time in the shower.
With exams the most is like 20 minutes.
Yeah even when I wash my hair.
So when I got home I think my brothe
r thought I fell asleep in the toilet.
So I just wrapped myself in a towel and opened t
he door.
"Mhmmm yeah what?"

The computer guy just stared at me.

THINKS:OMG HOLY FTW
"Uh opps yeah okay sorry!"

*RUNS BACK INTO ROOM AND NEARLY DROPS THE TOWEL*

I'm really not sure who was more embarrassed me or him.
Worse still I was singing to Colbie Caillat and Leona Lewis in the
shower.
LOUDLY,


after tuiton .me mummy pa and adik went for the 9.30 SPEED RACER SHOW.
At first I felt a wee bit dissappointed.
The fact that Adam Brody was not cast as Speed.
And that the ravishing colour mix up was making me confused.But like Speed I managed to stay on track.
GEDDIT (:
It's a joke.(hahaha ry a
nd wei feng)
But it was pretty okay in the end.
THREE YUMMY GUYS SO NOT BAAAAAD

:D

WHATEVER I HAVE EVER SAID ABOUT RAIN I TAKE BACK AND STUFF THEM UP MY MOUTH!

Taejo is yummy



On a totally unrelated noteeeee

"Daen what to study for KH?"

"Belle aren't you the friggin' FORMAN hahah!"

"Ya I know but so lazy la.Who gives a shit la just fail"

"Just study la aiyoooo"

"No I want to watch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"

I want to strangle you la bubblegumBELLE (:
Kayyyy I'm so sleepy and I'm tryna download GOSSIP GIRL into the iTouch.
Saya perlu JOYCE!!!!!


you were supposed to be him ):

No comments: