Thursday, January 31, 2008

I digress.

Homework has been piling up by the bundles.
Argh no happy Chinese New Year for me then.
My eyebags are of titanical porpotions.
Save me ):

Grrrrr.
It's always raining on my tennis days!
I can feel the bloat.
x.
I wish I could call Ash and tell her to pick me a March ed of teenVOUGE.
I'm kinda bored of the Feb one already.


I attended my first Cheer practice yesterday.It was pretty ohkay.
But I sware if Jun quits I will strangle her.Please please please?
I can base (I think) but I keep forgetting to twist my hands around.hahah.
I was distracted ngeh.
Joshua (: I sware if you tell HIM i will kill you,no it doesn't matter if he's single it's embarrassing none the less.

Dumdeedumdeedoo.
Pn Heah is really a $^%#!@
I think if I didn't study KH or took the initiative to look through my work I can say goodbye to an a for KH.
SHE TELLS US TO DO THE SKETCHES AND ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS AND HAND IT IN STRAIGHTAWAY.
then she says oh nevermind next lesson.
GRRRRRRR.

I know this is random but I think ESFERN'S retainers are so cool.
It's like shiny plastic teeth all the time.COOL (:

Sigh I love Louis Vuitton.
The Raspberry Lexington is so beautiful.
But what I really crave for is the classic Chanel purse.
IN MULTIPLE COLOURS (:
They even have the croc skin ones in megawatt brights!
I want one in black and one in white (every womens staples of course) and a red and yellow and blue and green and orange and pink.

I 'll have to start saving now.
Cyeah right I think I'll have to stop eating or going out or buying anything for that matter to have half the cash.
In the mean time I'll just pray mummy gets one so I can nick it from her.
If she can nick my Guess heels I can nick her Chanel purse.
Or perhaps they might feel generous for my birthday?

DREAM ON SA!

Oh well I'll just wait till Sam and I get our first paycheck right Sam?
"Coffee or tea sir?"

Outta 'ere.

No comments: