Tuesday, November 13, 2007

vixen

Tommorow is Childrens Day at SKTM.
Oh God,I feel so old!It's like I'm not a child anymore.
In a twisted sorta way I used to not like Childrens Day because and I quote :
"THEY CALL US CHILDREN!BUT WE ARE AREN'T!WE ARE PRETEEEENS!"
But hah with all the food friends and fun,one could never HATE Childrens Day,dislike even.
But in retrospect,I miss being called a child and how the teachers are able to hug you.
In secondary that kinda changes.It's more professional if you know what I mean.
Uh let me stop this before I get all depressed and kill everyones good mood.

On the lighter note,
Today we left the house at 7 am to The US Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
We had to leave our handphones(all electrical devices) at Identification Cards at the counter.
And it's all,scan here scan there but most of them were pretty friendly.
The interviewers were Eurasian,Americans I'm sure,and they kept calling me Marissa.
Not that I have a problem but most people who've met me for the first time call me Daena.
I was convinced that they must either:
1)not know how to pronounce it but I'm pretty sure they do
so the most suitable answer would be
2)the fact that they probably watch The O.C. too!

hahahahha!I got OC season2 by the way (:
I have tuition tomorrow at two and my homework isn't even completed.
Mummy thinks I should continue tuition throughout the holidays.
Not really a holiday then mummy,oh well,at leasts it's just on Tuesday.

I can't wait for this Friday.

I think I'm going to give Sophie a call and then maybe Nick before I go to bed.
Lovely.

No comments: