Sunday, November 11, 2007

It;s my party I can cry if I want to,cry if I want to,cry if I want to


Ladies Night.I sware when we are 18 or was it 21 we will go clubbing together.
After getting our licenses together gether RIGHT!

Birthday Girl.Did I tell you I love her dress.
Very Marilyn Monroe-esque!Especially when she danced with her sister Dorothy.
When she twirled I was like "Are you sure there aren't any air vents??"
And she french mani-ed her nails and her toenails were blue.
But the best part...
The BEST BEST BEST BEST OMG SO NICE PART is
her shoe.
Her heels are so nice!I shudda took a picture.Grahhhh.

If you were about to cry at Disturbia well you better not pee in your pants at this one.
Tyron it was obscene!
You can brighten it yourself but not for the faint hearted.
Nick looks like a kissing fish!

hahahha JOYCE!

Esther and Dorothy.Both the Cheams thats pretty cool,ya gotta admit.
Esther told us it was a poolside party,thinking it was a BBQ first I wore shorts but my mum and I always argu
e on what WE wear so yeah,thank God I was wearing a sun dress.
Met Phie at the entrance a
nd gave her the usual OH MA GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES BUT ACTUALLY I SAW YOU LIKE 4 DAYS AGO HEH kinda hug.

I love Phie.
We walked less then 8 steps and here comes Ry screaming Tropicana down.
Gave her a big hug to quiet her down and walked
to the tennis court where we were apparently supposed to meet Esther.
You know whatt Grrr I 'll just make the pictures to the talking.
Fan Su Lynn and Wen Hui.I love Mandas RED NAILS.

Daena and Ty.Ty and Phie (:

blur as hell.The bestfriend and the photograph.
Oh how appropriate.
The food was really goo
d,actually I mostly downed the appetisers.
There was this little toated slices of bagguette/cracker like bread with olives and cheese or tuna or ham and mayo.

I think I ate three of each :x CARBS ick but what can I do?
Then there was sate,w
hich I 'm a sucker for and the pizza was palatable.
I loved this chocolate cak
e which was like fudge and I feel like kicking myself for only eacting one slice!
The brownie was pretty good and the choc fondue fountain was yum!
The only thing that suprised me was that I didn't eat ice kacang.Usually thats my weakness but I didn't even take a whiff of it!awesome.

S and R say I look like a vamp when I eat the choc fondue!
Except the bloods' replaced with choco
late sauce.
That was either delicious or disturbing.
Oh saucy!

I was about to laugh.Marcus was doing some gay face and tellin' me to look at Kem.
I think if I did I wouldn't stop laughing la.
That's my iPod Kem!

This is Jams looking as eurasian as possible.
Maybe its the lighting but if I didn't know better I 'd reckon she'd have a thick american accent.

Ini Jo.Baloney Jo!
Jo suka layan diri.YAY!
Jo is my dirty dance partner.
Aunty Ruth:"What did you do at the party?"
Jo:"Oh nothing la just play games."
tsktsk liar liar plants for hire Jo

Thats Pep,me and Kem.
Don't be fooled by Kems seemingly sweet demeanour.
He doesn't even go for classes but suddenly he's a devil on the dancefloor.
Honestly I was in awe.
I don't even know what he does it's just...really cool.
Ya la I know the orange band is the pemuda Barisan Nasionak band,my cousin made me wear it so yeah.

Then Joyce and Esther ran of with my cam for awhile.
Hence the following shots.

Bran,you look like my 7 year old brat cousin.

Pan Soo Hui.OMG I suddenly have the urge to eat pan mee(pun not intended.)
MEERMEER.Why no Mel ):


I am poofed.I promise the rest next post.Soon.Very soon.

"DARREN GOH I GENERAL KNOWLEDGE YOU THEN YOU KNOW!"
hahahahhaha I won't punch you la,gimme a hugggg!

No comments: