Thursday, November 01, 2007

to tell you the truth,I lied

There's no point of me lying anymore.

Everything in this post,every sentence,every word,every letter.
I sware to you is from the heart.

After The Young Prefects Hi-Tea yesterday,I knew I couldn't do it anymore.
I went home,took a long hot shower.
As if to say,after this when I'll wake up and laugh,it's only April.
I turned on the water,and slowly increased the hot water valve.
My skin turned red.
I didn't stop.
Eveything was foggy.
I didn't stop.
I felt the excrutiating pain from the nearly scalding hot water.
But I didn't wake up.
So I slunk into the most comfortable thing I could fine but I still felt distressed and uncomfortable.
I snapped at everyone even my own mum.
I really expected a slap but instead she stroked my cheek and said "It's ok.Go to sleep"

So I did.
Or attempted to anyway.
For next two hours,I cried an cried and cried.
And I tried to cover up with lots of things but there was only one reason and one reason alone.
The people who put up with my hatred,my love.
I think they are real friends(ALONG WITH OTHERS) because they put up with me everyday.
And I mean everyday,can you imagine facing this friggin annoying thing every single day of your school life?
It's either she's an abundent of energy,ready to play perky with you or she's a PMS-ing dragon who is ready to snap at you or bite your head off.
Yes that was me.

They put up with my tantrums and never complained.
Seriously,or maybe just not in front of me la.hahah
And they always covered up for me when I skipped duty,or whispered in my ear nonchalantly "Teachers near by.Put up an act",or switched duties with me when they knew I was about to commit suicide.social suicide or mental suicide.Either way.
They understood me,and hugged me when I cried.
These little munchkins(ohkay maybe I'm just tall)who on the first day of the job either looked totally scared,afriaid,naive or looked really bitchy or inyourfaceimthebombkissmybuttyouseniors kinda look.
It was finally then I've learnt NEVER to judge a book according to its cover.
These so-called naive little brats,once you get to know them,show maturity beyond their years.
They understood me and even with their reps at stake would help me.
I've only known them for what less than 10 months and there they are looking as if they are willing to take Nigira Falls for yours truly.
But the best part was they listened and their very friendly and co operative

And as a team that was exactly what made us who we are today.
It's already November guys!
This may not be the happiest time,but lets give ourselves a round of applause and a pat on the back.
Don't you think now that through out all these months,all those set backs,the arguments we've had,all those tears we've shed have been totally worth it.
I know there may have,ok there were MANY times we pratically wanted to kill each other.Like stab each other repeatedly before SLOWLY slicing their throats and...
sorry I'm not a psycho promise.
But its so worth it now don't you think?
The pain the suffering?
Look at the fruit we've beared.
The friendship.

Frankly speaking,
I think we deserve the term family rather than friends.
And this is not so the readers can go AWWWWW on cue but this as I promised is from the heart.


No comments: