Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pure.that's what you are

Hello (:
Urgh the fonts and colours are getting boringer by the minute.
shooshashay.

I got tagged by Nicole and Joyce and Trina and Yee Fei I think.

Answer Truthfully

1.Do you like anyone:Suprise suprise.No.Maybe fancy but like?I think not.

2.Do they know it:I don't think sooo.Let's keep it that way :D


About Me

1.What time is it?:12.38 a.m.
2.Name:Daena Marissa bt Iqbal Hakim
3.Nickname(s):Maris,Sasa,Daenantelope(?),Daen etc.
4.Where were you born?:Pantai Hospital
5.What is your birthday?:Just like Nicoles' (:
6.What do you want?:A box of everlasting wishes.
7.Where do you want to live?:Hmmm I like alot of places but I think I'll stay
here.
8.How many kids do you want?:I think two.
9.Wha
t would you like to name a girl?:Phaedra/Tyena/Riley
10:What would you like to name a boy?:Xander/Garret/Kaelan
(But I love baby names and I have a long list but these are a few)
11.You wanna get married?:Yah

You are Unique

1.Nervous habits:I bite my lip,play with my hair and fumble alot.
2.Double jointed:Uh no.
3.Can you roll your toungue:YAH wanna see?
4.Can you raise one eyebrow:No ):
5.Can you cross your eyes:Yeah

All the Others

1.Do you twirl your spaghetti:Yes I do
2.Have you eaten spam:No
3.Favourite ice cream:Mmmm depends on my mood
4.How many kinds of cereal do you have in your cabinet:Four
5.What's your favourite beverage:Jasmine tea
6.Do you cook:Sometimes

In the last month have you?(yes/no)

1.Gotten a girl/boyfriend:No
2.Bou
ght something you didn't really need:No
3.Sang in front of people:Yes
4.Been kissed:Yes
5.Been hugged:Yes
6:Felt stupid:YES
7.Missed someone:Yes )':
8.Got drunk:No
9.Got high:haha Y-E-S
10:Danced crazy:Yes(sujakuoture (:)
11.Gotten your hair cut:Does it count if Manda trimmed my hair WITHOUT ME
KNOWING
12.Cried:Yes.Just today
13.Lied:Unfortunately(or fortunately)yes


TAG FIVE PEOPLE OF YOUR CHOICE:
Ash,Sam,Rach(if she's reading hehe),Nick,uh Meng Leong?

---
Came back to school today.
It was ok but I'm lonely in class ):
Hmm 18 more days to Phuket.YAY!



This was in Ariffs' house.I love the mirrors (: haha Mamal!
Ugh I've got the case of horrible sneezles and cough and youknow what that means for me!
FEVER!ohgosh








No comments: