Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mistakes.they only make us stronger.

Thank you Joanna Wong Kae Ling.Now my blog skin reminds me of Marie Antoinette.A movie and book I'm dying to watch.But to no avail ):
Today was dreadfully tiring.
But at least we finished the lit thing.Phewwww.But Ariff better get it done!Eeek!

Payback time Suffian (:
C'mon everyone awww with me
---
Went home,and headed straight to Subang Parade to get my contacts and glasses done.Have to come back next week /:
Came home and went straight for tennis.
Nina was there yay!
p.s. how amazing does she look with eyeliner on?She already looks fab but wow!

Played tennis.Caught up with Kimmy!Ahm.I was really tired my so happen my tennis mojo wasn't there so I really sucked I just went right at the balls cause I felt really frustrated!!
Well shouldn't have served so hard.
I how do you say this,terseliuh my hand.
It was so painful but I just carried on.Another stupid thing and after the last round I just dropped the racket cos it hurt too much ):
Coach put this ointment and massaged it a little but it was little to no improvement.
And I have math tomorrow and some unfinished homwork and I'm typing with my left hand which I hate!OMA!
And SOMEBODY is literally blackmailing or balckVIDEOING me.
HATE YOU!
Oh hell to the no this isn't happening.
Grrrrrr

strike up the band and make the fireflies dance silvermooon sparkling.
so kiss me..





No comments: