Saturday, August 11, 2007

everyone's a casanova,come and pass me the mistletoe.

Oh alright it's not Christmas yet but the song's catchy!
It's the kind of song when you're sort of escaping?..can I say that.
Let me put it this way.
It's gonna be my theme song when I get to the City of Sin,Vegas during the End of the Year holidays.
Why?
The first sentnece:sex is curency
So true.I should know.
I joke!
Easier than love-Switchfoot.
I love bands like them.Sigh

Holidays a-coming.YAY!
Sun,sand,sexy people.happyhappyjoyjoy.
though I'm to miss my prefects posse dreadfully.
They are practically on the other side of the world metaphorically speaking for I am going where the Sun is always shining and they are going to Awana Genting.Brr!C-O-L-D!
Now let us not forget the rest of the gang,enjoy the holidays!
while you still can.

Sorry to burst everyones bubble(including my own)but exams are about a stone throw away.Ok no.But its on the 20th of September.It might seem far away to you but not to me.Oh I just behaved maturely,organising time well!Yay responsibility thing is kicking in woohoo!
Projects are killing me :/
But they also help me achieve an average grade so their heaven-sent too.In their own retarded way.

Golly it's getting late!
Gotta get up early to do KGT with Phiefs and Jyn in school at 8.30am.
Mmmmm I'm akin to eating anything loaded with sugar especially cotton candy early in the AM.
Heaven forbid.
There goes my very sought after Gisele Bundchen body and as-pure-as-a-babys' skin.
When you reach puberty and hormones kick in your body goes totally haywire.
Just ask Dan and Nerissa who suffered bumps and bruises after I pinched and punched and squeezed their hands due to PMS.
three plates of pasta(i couldn't resist!)+coca cola+period pains which come like once to like thrice only in a year is not a good combination.
About as compatible as mentos and diet coke.
Want the not so deadly version of this experiment?
Regular coca cola and skittles.You'd be amazed.


Little note to two special people.
To Samantha Low Wen Xian my "sorella" who is taking acing PMR this year.Good luck in trials and the real thing though I 'll be wishin you again.You don't really need it cos your gonna put yourr friends to sahme but who cares right?
Love you lots!
Sleepover at your place+shopping after PMR,kapeesh?



To Lum Meng Leong aka the fella who lead Kesatria to victory.Second place is a beautiful achievement and I'm not sure if we can do it again next year let alone be the champions without our faithful captain.You'll come back and visit kan?
Good luck in trials and the real deal.(Read above)Don't sweat,(unless that deems you will remove your t shirt haha)I kid!

Turrah slaves of the web!

No comments: