Friday, December 22, 2006

Whoopsie.Imma s'pose to be asleep now.Cos I have my job rehearsal tomm.Oh shit I haven't practiced the dance.shit shit shit.I'm toasted toast.toast Aiyoyo...
Neways please visit http://www.myspace.com/tornbywinter
the songs are amazing.
Thank you Iman (:
It's almost Christmas and I haven't even cleaned up my room yet.D'oh!Sucha a procastinator.Sigh I can't help it that I'm fab but lazee can I?hahaha
But I'll clean up a lil before X'mas.Oh snap and my school books gotta be wrapped.wait so do the Chrissy pressies.Aiyah I'm matified la!!!!
* * *
Imma happy happy girl!!!Oh yes I am.Cause my wonderful cousin Wan Fatin Atira is gonna get me my Keds!!!!Pineapple Keds ok?Pretty stuff no?(: But(yes but...)It's a friggin RM180($60 aussies)and I have to pay with my own cash.Phooeeee... :'(

FYI top post was posted yesterday aite?
Tomm'z Chrissy Eve I totally can't wait.Tried on the costumes today.You'll see (:
I'm gonna dance till the break of dawn baby and media's gonna be there.All I have to do is stand there,smile and be me.Oh and hope for a partying talent scout to find me.Oh and I got back my cameo too..so in atha words I'm a happy girl.
* * *
Dear God,
Please...
ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease...
let baby do well...even win.

Amin/Amen










Ok my brother wans to use the com cause we're at my cousin's and yeah.more when I get home.
Much love.



No comments: