Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lemme tell you...I SPENT AGES WRITING THE MOST HEART WRENCHING POST EVER AND THEN BLOGGER JUST ERASED IT!Gahhhhh!!!!!What the fudge lah kay?!I'm friggin emo you know why?Cos Imma going to a class where I hardly now the people there.Of course you'll say Oh just make new friends but...it's not that easy.Easier said than done.But I liked it just the way it was before now it's all changed,rearranged.So if we're all rearranged does that mean our friendship changes too?
GAHHHHH!!!!I'm being emo again.

Eventhough we weren't super close this year.
You were always there for me before and even now.
I hope to make it up.
So,thanks..
for promising to sit with me on the first day and hold my hand if I'm scared (:
* * *
Encik Mohd. Merah,
You never really talked to me nor did you teach me.
But you subbed once and you were really funny and nice.
You made everyone laugh and was very friendly.
I guess under your tough stuff exterior you had to put up in front of us,
Your a really cool,nice person.

Rest in Peace.

* * *

No comments: