Sunday, December 10, 2006

DANCE....


BOOGIEWONDERLAND!!!

You dont have to be beautiful to turn me on. I just need ur body baby from dusk till dawn.You dont need experience to turn me out.You just leave it all up to me.You don't have to be rich to be my pearl.You dont have to be cool to rule my world and no particular song or compatible wit.I just want your hand....

I think I'm about pretty addicted to Happy Feet.But can you blame me?Adorable penguins singing and one particular one dancing.Who can resist?I'm pretty sure most of ya'll will want my head right now.I haven't been updating as often as I should.But I don't have any connection so I using Kak Ina's (:Yesterday was Kris and Abang Ned's party and Abang Ned's was in some hotel and me and my cousins around my age well we couldn't go cause Abang said he didn't want us to see him stoned.M'kay abang...We couldn't go cause there were drinks and all so yeah.But we made him a gorge card which i will update soon.He was out so we went to Titaz which is opposite Kak Trina'z(Kak Ina) house.And when he turned on the lights Rasy spun around the computer chair in his room and said "Good Evening 007" and Abang Nabil was like What the Hell? but Abang Ned was in awe.Not a common sight tfor the mafia of the family.but we had our own party for my baby Kris.My brother is officially ten!!!Baby,che che loves you so much you don't ewven know.and I don't know why I'm even typing this cause you never read my blog and I don't think I want you to but you mean so much to che che. I think even though we fight all the time when I don't get to see my adik I wanna cry.So thats why sometyimes che che is o mumsy to you ohkay.Oh chec he loves you!!!!

Ohkay...anyway.You know its almost about Christmas when people start watching Love Actually,which is my must watch Christmas movie which I watch without fail every year, and Home Alone and stuff like that.You start cravinbg for turkey and roast beef with gravy,the malls become cheerier,you absolutely NEED to buy stuff and you get that tingly feeling often :] well thats to me anyway.Last year me,Nikki,Jo,Jyen,Mel,Justin,Vin and some other SKTMerS PLUS THE KkLCHILDRENS CHOIR collaborated with the MPO!!Oh yeah and that Alice Smiths International Shit...oooppss...I meant school,for a Chrssy show.Which was so much fun.Who could forget the fun LRT rides where me,jyen and jo played a game on the LRT and Jo nearly fell on a baby =.=" I know.But Ryui Bynn grabbed my hand when I fell once.I was like"Oh my God.If its a dream don't wake me up"and Jo and Jyen were giggling cos they saw SOMEONE jeleous (: and he even gave me his ticket.Which I stilluse as a bookmark.But I have no feelings besides friendship towards him now.And I sware if he reads this I will die.And those awesome trips t...you won't guess Petrosains.HAHAHAH.Cause practice was at the hall which was in KLCC so while practice our moms would shop and after that Ryui Bynn took us to PETROSAINS and we were doing stupid things and having so much fun.and after that we ate.Practicing alone in the hall was breath traking.Its big and even without any deco at all its beautiful.It just has that peaceful vibe.And our conductor which I know my choir mates are gonna slap me but I forgot his name was so friendly and nice and hes an amzing conductor.The MPO which stands for Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra in case you don't know were quite friendly.And during break they had cookies and juice (: and DUNKIN DONUTS.which after along time I was so sick of em.Inside the box was a carton of juice,a crossiont sandwich and a donut.And Nikki had a thing for sniffing bread.She was like"Eurgh the bread stinks!"
Then Jo was like"You go smell for what?"Five seconds later"OMG!nIKKI IT DOES STINK LA!!!"smart la you Jo.And Jo could never open her carton of juice and always wanted to switch with Jyen cos Jyen always got the yummy ones and she got the ones like guava and stuff she didnt want.And as it got nearer to the show we got our clothes ready which was a black skirt and white office shirt and a little tinsel to be worn around the neck tie part.WSo it was ohkaybut the Alice Smiths didn't tie up their hair when thewy were suppose to,wore stuff they weren't suppose to,made tons of noise(ok the KLcc's are a boisterous lot but we control),and worse to worse were a bunch of snobbish know it alls who refused to smile let alone communicate at all.Most of them.If we looked and said hi or smile teyd either turn away or wave half heartedly.Just because they come from an International school.Hello no offence but they arent the best singers (niether are the Klcc's but were pretty darn good too :)But they are supposedly suppose to have better diction than us.Go to Hell.OOOppsss...But not like we really cared.They're loss.Me,Nikki and Mels were super close and we were the Justin's Angels (: We had so much fun just talking crap and deep stuff and whatever that came to mind.And Jo and Jyen were so funny.We'd all be like "Right.ok uhuh.yeah"Then Jyen would go"Huh?hah?what?woi!!!!tell me la!wei wat!tell!!!"Orang pengacau saje.Love you anyway hun.And Jo will think of random weird stuff like"Hey letsa go hit the drums" "Eh lets go can can in the middle" "Lets go say hi to the hot trumpeter" "Eh lewts skip practice and go shop"haha...And we even exchanged Christmas presents among ourselves.Ones that I will cherish forever!!!!Nikki I keep all my earrings in the doll girl case you bought me,Melsa I wear those earrings alot kay,the cute golden pup,Jo I sleep with Nicky every night kay,Jyen The nail polish you bought me is on my toes right now (: and so on...It was one of the most Meaningful events thats ever to me.I wouldn't trade it for the world.During the whole thing we laughed till we cried,we cried and made each other laugh,we fought but were cool and I pray our friendship will remain eternally.

Ohkay you can pass the sick bucket now.whatever.but I love em to muchy wuchy kan?
Oh shit I haven't even started Christmas shopping and I'm never late when it comes to Chrsitmas and its sale time.Well anyway plan for Chrissy.Spose to become a santarina at SOULed OUT and aunty michelle approved but mammy didn't when she found out it was all night since we might get 'disturbed' by the older man if you know what I mean.Last year some guy danced with me on stage and it was kinda a teensy itsy bitsy teeny weeny bit of dirty dancing.So yeah.But Sammikins is so despo for cash shes like"I don't mind working all night.Just as long as I getta dance at the end of the night.im despo for the $$$$"and why you ask?to buy her 'husbands's' cd's and albums.Dong!Sam your sucha spaz babe.I got my Chrsitmas dress already!!!!*squee*ahmm its kinda late.will updato tommorow.Ry just sent me the vid of me her,nick and derr with our shoelaces tied on the last day of schol walking around the compund.hahahaloves all.

Quote of the moment:"Anything sexy Derrick?"
"Duhh me la!"


No comments: